[NSW] First ever OZVR4 meet for Sydney

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
That's an excellent idea Paul.

Is the wide body Starion that was in the Auto Salon pics part of that group ? I would love to check that out :)

What do you think about posting the mini meet on EvolutionOz ?

Sounds good! I'll post it up :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I am looking forward to tomorrow guys :)

The weather has been ordinary down here, but I will be up there rain or shine (not hail hopefully :p)

See you guys a 10am :D

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Hey Hawks,

This will be my last post before the meet so I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone who makes it tomorrow.

I apologise in advance if I am late ! Still working here in Sydney at the moment (7pm) then it's approx 1-1.5hr drive home then turn around tomorrow morning to come back. But I WILL be there !!!!

Hmmm... might try to sneak in a wash on the way down ... don't want to bring it in in the state it is in ..... bleuck !

Catch you all later !

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
See you then !

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
For some completely spasticated reason, i only just forund this post :mad:... i would have loved to have come....please let me know when there is another meet in sydney....sorry guys...:rolleyes:

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
It's ok Fred :) There will be more mate!

See you guys tomorrow. I might even have time to wash my car before I come lol!

I'm bringing the video and still camera :D

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hi everyone !

Well I managed to get home through the MADNESS of holiday traffic on the F3 after the meet.

Can I just say thanks to everyone who was there & taking the time to chat & check out the cars !!!

Thanks everyone for putting up with me haha :D I'm going to have to mod up my car a bit for the next meet so I don't feel inadequate hehe.

Hey I realised coming home that I never took any photos or video while I was there .... did anyone get any shots ?

I'm looking forward to the next meet now. Hey Fred don't miss the next one. You've got a white Legnum haven't you ? We need to even up the numbers !

Well sorry gotta go look after the missus she isn't well.. :(

P.S. Did I win the 'Legnum with most antennas' trophy ???? :p

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
The vote was unanimous, you win!! :D

I really enjoyed today too! I wish I remembered my cameras!

Can't wait for the next one!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I think I saw Mark with a camera...I hope he posts the pics! I'm sure Emanuel took some pics too...SSSAAAVVEEE UUSSS!! :D

Fred

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Fred
Drive
1998 Legnum VR-4 & 1999 Legnum VR-4 w. Recaros
yeah i'll be there next time for sure and i do have a white Legnum brad...

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Thanks to all for coming at such short notice, I think we did well :D

Here are a few group shots, I think Emanual took a few more ...

meet001.jpg

meet008.jpg

meet007.jpg

meet006.jpg

meet005.jpg

meet004.jpg

meet003.jpg

^ "Hi Dad" :)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hey Hawks,

Thanks for the pictures !! You've saved us !

I should have moved my car over more to fit into frame ... but then ... mine's not purple hehe ;)

My appreciation to you for organising the meet ! It was a lot of fun & very interesting picking out the differences between the pre-facelift & facelift Legnums. I've got to say in all honesty after seeing yours & Emmanuel's cars I'm very jealous of both of you. The facelifts look awesome !

But do you think you can digitally erase me from the photos? I've got to lose my weight before my wedding in September & seeing myself in the pics doesn't inspire confidence in reaching my goal !!!! :rolleyes: HAHA LOL !

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
bahahaha, no :) you can use it as inspiration :p did you notice I was the one taking the photos and not in them :D lol !

Thanks for coming down mate, and your right we could have lined the cars up a bit better, but you get that :p

G

Unregistered
Hey good meeting you all. Here are some more pics and yes Brad you will have to park closer next time.

David drives a Legnum for the first time.
1stnswvr4meet004small.jpg

Good to see you on the road Mark
1stnswvr4meet017small.jpg

Yes Paul i did copy your plates :)
1stnswvr4meet003small.jpg

1stnswvr4meet007small.jpg

It was raining a bit
1stnswvr4meet015small.jpg

1stnswvr4meet010small.jpg

1stnswvr4meet011small.jpg

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Good pics ladies and gents. Looks like there were four cars for the WA meet, four cars for the VIC meet and now four cars for the NSW meet! Surely we can break that record somehow? :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Sweet pics Emanuel! We look like a real club now :p

Can't wait for the next one :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Great shots Emanual. I am sure David (qball) still has a big smile on his face after driving may car :D

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Yeah, i had a smile on my face for the rest of the day. Thanks heaps for the drive of your car. They drive so smooth and look soooooo great. Just driving in to see the purple cars ( just like mine) was great. However just makes me sad that mine is not here yet. Great to meet everyone and thnks to Emanual for showing me through his car as its very close to mine in specs (although his is far better)

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
Hmmm..... is it just me, or does it look like my car's farted & all the rest of the cars have moved away to escape the smell ?

HAHA LOL :D

Hehe, or my car has lepresy or something !!

Kinda reminds me of my days playing rugby union, hanging out in the 'left-right-out' position ;)

MAN I just need some humour after being stuck on the damn F3 coming back from a job in Newcastle with all the holidayers !!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Top Bottom