[NSW] Ideas for First Meet

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Now that there are a few VR-4's running around, what ideas do people have about a meet ? sometime in the new year perhaps ?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'd be up for that. Just don't think about going around it hell for leather, it's 60 and the cops do keep an eye on it there. Especially when a group of cars drive up there. The drive TO Mt Panorama is awesome though! :D

They blocked off the carpark up the top tho...that's really annoying :(

king_panther

Gettin' tanked
First Name
Brad
Drive
2012 VW Caddy 1.6TDI 7-Speed DSG. Still crappy DSG.....
Mt Panorama sounds good ..... though a bitch of a drive from the Central Coast !! I wish they'd build another road west over the mountains directly from here !!! Even just getting to Bells Line of Road is a mongrel........

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
We're all so spread out it's pretty hard. Hey...we should start a google maps group and log in where we all are. That way we can find a place that's more central.

I have no idea how you set that up though?

G

Unregistered
Well I've nearly got my car registerd now just waiting for the final RTA identity and engine nymber check. I'm hopping to be on the road:D in 2 weeks:( as they are booked out till the 11th.

G

Unregistered
OK so when will the next lot of car be on the road by? Late Jan, maybe Feb?

Maybe everyone for the NSW meet should reply so we can see how many can make it and those that need time to register there cars let us know about how long. As for location we can get to that later.

Then later on in the year we can organise a Dyno day and a skidpan day and maybe a 1/4 mile night. Stock or modded its all fun.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I'll come for sure :D

Once we have the numbers up we could contact Meek Automotive about a dyno day. They have the evo experience (and a 4wd dyno!), the guy I spoke to on the phone about my car knew what it was straight away.

Also, I'd love to do a skidpan day or head out to WSID. For those of us who haven't done a defensive driving course, we could perhaps organise that too?

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
I'll be regoed this Friday and up in the big smoke in the VR-4 on Saturday morning (Padstow area) to see some friends and their new bub :)

I am keen for everything!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Would love to meet up mate! Feel free to give me a call when you've got some spare time on Saturday :)

I'll PM you my number.

G

Unregistered
Hey I might be able to meet you guys on Sat too. The purple meet.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Earlier would suit me, like 9 or 10 o'clock. What do you guys think ? and where is the best place to meet up ?

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Sounds good to me! Are we keen for P6f at Olympic Park?

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
10am at Olympic Park ?

Top Bottom