[NSW] Inspection

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey guys, seeing as there are a few more NSW members now, I'm wondering if any of you guys who haven't seen a vr4 would like to? I'm willing to organise a day where I can head into say P6 at Homebush and then you guys are welcome to check it out and I'll take you for a spin etc.

Just so you can have a better knowledge of what they're like in the flesh.

PM me or catch me on msn: killbilly1982@hotmail.com and we'll work out a time. I'm pretty sure I'm free this saturday.

G

Unregistered
Hey Paul. Sounds like a good deal...I might have to take u up on that. Whats the payment? 6 pack of beer?

G

Unregistered
Sounds good, I could maybe meet you at penrith one day as I'm up near Richmond, moved there this year for work. I work at the RAAF base but I'm not in the defence force.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Oh nice! All my mates are in Richmond, I grew up in North Richmond!!

I'm cool with meeting up in Richmond at pretty much any time. I'm in there all the time, I work in Windsor.

lol@fuzzlet, no payment mate. I just want to spread the VR4 gospel :D These cars rock :D

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
maybe you'll have to do a tour of NSW, lolz first homebush, then richmond, where's the next stop?

G

Unregistered
Mate I'm keen as! Homobush is close to me! only 15 mins. Richmond aint so close but whatever is going.. don't mind a cruz. Let us know what you're thinking. Daylight would be better so we can see and admire the real beauty!

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Good idea Paul, maybe in a few weeks* we can show them a Legnum too :)

* a few weeks lol, maybe a few months :p

G

Unregistered
Yea, next year will be great when we can all meet up in VR4's (I'll have one buy then)

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Well I don't mind doing Homebush. Perhaps I'll meet up with ET in Richmond then head out to Homebush. I've since found out I'm free pretty much all weekend.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
i'd be pretty keen as i'm yet to see/drive either the galant or the legnum

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I've gotta work saturday now. I found out at about 3pm today...pain in the butt...but noone else could do it so I'm the man lol

I'll be free Sunday till about 1pm if anyone wants to catch up then.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Right. I'm going to be in Richmond Club Carpark from 11am if anyone is nearby. Then I'll head to homebush P6 Carpark at about 1pm. My day has become pretty much free so I can spend a bit more time.

Let me know if anyone is coming. :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Took Emanuel for a spin today :D

Sorry I didn't make it to homebush...I had something come up as I was heading out there and had to come back. I'll try to organise a time when both Rich and I can have our cars there.

G

Unregistered
Thanks Pual What a great car, and nice Plates, I think I'm going to get VR40TT. Hope you don't mind :D

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery :p hahaa

Get them dude :D It'll be cool to have yours, mine and rich's car all together so we have VR-40-TT, VR-04-TT and VR-44-TT all at the same time :D

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
I think VR46TT would be better than VR40TT, but thats just me.

I think it should be a rule that all the NSW VR-4's have TT on the end :D

G

Unregistered
Yep thats a good one too. So who is going to get VR46TT anyone?

G

Unregistered
Haha I was thinking of getting VR 477, but VR 46 TT sounds like a goer

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
VG25TT and then get a texta or something to colour it in a bit so the G looks like 6, lolz

Top Bottom