[NSW] Just a random drive! (Tues 24/06)

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Hey guys, decided tonight that I want to go for a nice cruise tomorrow night after work :)

Got a couple of mates interested in driving aswell..

Thought I'd post this to see if there is any other interest!

We'll be going up a bunch of nice cruising and twisty roads along side the F3 Motorway.. (Pacific Hwy)

So:

1) Meet at Thornleigh Maccas at around 745-8pm..
2) Cruise on up to the F3 Motorway, taking the second exit (Berowa) which will put us on to the Pacific HWY
3) We can cruise up to point C (where you can jump back on to the F3 to head home) or continue to point D..

It is just for a nice fun drive, no real destination, and won't be too late of a night (as most people work).. So if you feel like joining, let me know :)

My mobile is 0433 968 608 (if you msg me, incl your username and the forum you found this on so i know who you are! haha..) PM me your number too, so if people stray, are late, get lost, or whatever we can all be in contact!

Here is a full Google Map of the trip so you can see!

Click Here For Map

Pretty sure there are no petrol stations on this trip, so best off filling up before getting to Maccas, so we have no break downs! I don't want to have to push any cars, and I'm sure the rest won't either :p

Yes:
Me! (Tom) - Galant VR4
Alex - Lancer
Tim - Accord (pimping Skyline = Out of action, damn vandals)

Maybe:
Miki - 300zx

Oh, and if you do any photography, bring a camera or something :)
Can do a photoshoot or something somewhere nice!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Hey Tom! I got your message today...I'm out of credit and am switching phone carriers and it's a friggen nightmare at the moment. Supposed to only take "3 hours" and it's been wellllllll over 24 and still stuck on optus.

I can't make it during the week as I teach at night. But we'll have to catch up during a weekend :D

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
oh bugger! .. alright, sounds like a plan dude! if im free anyways haha..

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Why don't you all just drive to my place! You're nearly half way there lol......

OK so you're not quite halfway :ROFLMAO:

3M-TA3

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Daniel
Drive
BLACK MANUAL '97 LEGNUM
would have been cool to come but you guys went in the totally opposite direction to me! probably a bit too far for you guys to come this way, but a quick strap through the national park and down the coast road to the gong is an awesome drive. then head back along old hiway to sutho. nice and twisty most of the way with some good views. and some open free way too.

Top Bottom