NSW OZVR4 Drag Night

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
As it has been a while since we have done anything as a group I thought I put this to people.

One Wednesday night we do a drag night. We will plan it a few weeks so we have time to get everyone on board.

Please let me know what week will suit people as this could be a good bonding session

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
Im keen! I havent ever done drags before but would be really cool I reckon! I plan on doing e85 in the next 12 months too so would be a good baseline

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
First time in Sydney 2nd time ever last night. It is a great night. Be good to have some other Vr4's to grudge race with. That's why I'm hoping to organise a good week for the most of us to have fun

BFun

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ben
Drive
'99 Legnum VR-4 Type-S
I might be keen, but I'd probably baby it off the line to save my clutch lol

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
The clutch is the least of your worries. These cars grip so hard from a launch the drive train takes a massive hit

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
That's why u gotta side step the old clutch to try and break traction and keep the revs up. All u pussy footers making us vr4's look slow. Bahahahahaha ooh I might break something.

Can't wait to get out for a night of legal speed! I may try and get down before I do my clutch. I may even get my LSD in over the weekend booyah!

staticc

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
1999 Galant VR4
If I set a date I want maximum attendance. So as the weather is getting better and it is run on Wednesday nights. If I say 12 November would that be OK with everyone?

sideburns

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dave
Drive
Legnum s2 Vr4
Honda dc2 integra
I'm Ken sounds good to me I should have my lsd in too

Yo_Mang

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Blake
Drive
2002 Mitsubishi Legnum
That's why u gotta side step the old clutch to try and break traction and keep the revs up. All u pussy footers making us vr4's look slow. Bahahahahaha ooh I might break something.

Can't wait to get out for a night of legal speed! I may try and get down before I do my clutch. I may even get my LSD in over the weekend booyah!

Haha I'll watch you lead by example first! I'll be complete noob at dragging, teach me your ways sensei!

You had to pick the one wednesday of the year in working at night haha. 12th is out for me. 26th nov is also out but any others work for me! What does it cost to go?

slickd1

Wizard
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matthew Dundon
Drive
1998 EC5W Manual Legnum.
I'll be there, not racing, just spectating

G

Unregistered
Once my clutch gets here and is installed/bedded in, this will be the first place I go to. So i'll be there anyways :)

G

Unregistered
I was aiming to head out there next wednesday the 10th, however i picked the gtr up last night with the new clutch and don't think i'll get ~1000kms on it to make sure it's bed in sufficiently, so at this stage i'll be most certainly there the following week the 17th if anyone wants to come out.

Top Bottom