[NSW] Spotted

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Looks like I get to start this! And I'm not saying I saw my car lol!

Actually, my girl spotted this one, but it was very interesting so I have to share it.

She saw a purple legnum in Penrith with the plates VR-44-TT. At first she thought it was me, then realised the plates were black and gold (I think that's what she said) and it was a wagon.

I'm going to have to chase this one down and get them to join (if they're not already here!)

If you're already here...I kind of saw you! haha :D

RaZZa137

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Rowan
Drive
1998 PFL Legnum VR4 2012 Skoda Superb 1990 Suzuki GSF250
hey, i just spotted a silver galant near stanmore at 9am this morning, it was debadged except for mitsubishi, i only got a view from the back n side, looks standard, anyone know who owns this?? i was behind it for a bit in a black vw passat

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I dont know who that is...but I saw Rich again yesterday morning on the Great Western Hwy just heading out of Blaxland. I was in my g/f's Mazda3, shame I wasn't in the VR4 otherwise I would've flashed and waved like crazy!!!! lol

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
Spotted blue prefacelift on Boundry Rd Chatswood/Roseville today at 5:00. Is that anyone from here. I didn't think there was anyone from over my way on this site

Mrk_VR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
1998 VR-4 Legnum
Already posted this in the NSW Meet thread but, it would have been me. Did it look like this:

leggysideio1.jpg

I don't live over that way, i live near sutherland, but i work in lane cove. I was doing a last minute rush over to a place in brookvale to get some stuff for work tomorrow, i wasn't happy as i didn't finish back at work untill after 7 and didn't get home untill after 8.

qball

1 AYC Bar
First Name
David
Drive
1999 White Legnum Type S Cold Spec with Recaros+Sunroof
yeah that was probably you all i only saw you come past from a side street. the car looked great but i was in my bombadore so you wouldn't have seen me

Top Bottom