Number pl8 ideas

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
My mate has NSW registered plates 'VR4' he just got E6 for his evo 6 and wants to sell them. I can't justify the yearly cost (what wiv a bub n' all) and as such they are available to the highest bidder.

Any interested New South Welshmen?

djb160

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Dale
Drive
Legnum VR4 "Grimace"
Nissan Leaf
I think shanes is one of the better ones I've seen "OMGWTF". The best one IMO thats on a car over here is "FN FAST"

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
SXCVR4 SICVR4 HOTVR4 EVOWAG SO MANY MATE. HAVE A THINK. IN QLD WE STUCK FOR CHOICE BUT I MANAGED 139NUM FOR MY LEGNUM.

Mic,
stop using upper case please.

I'd suggest you go to the PPQ web site and check the choices you've made.
These are your choices
Personalised 3x2: Require 3 letters at the beginning or end, with 2 numbers
Personalised 3x3: Require 3 letters at beginning or end (note: available letter sequences vary), with 3 numbers
Classic Euro: Require Q followed by two letters, two numbers and Z.
Euro Theme: Require 3 letters at beginning or end, with 2 or 3 numbers (note: available letter sequences vary if choosing 3 numbers).
Prestige: Can feature between 3 and 6 characters.

G

Unregistered
JAP VR4
JDM VR4

are my fav two, apart from TT WGN and TTWGN*6

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
How about instead of emphasising the R as in V ARGH 4 you could emphasise the 4, something like VRFWOR or VRFORK (LOL!)
or else there is VR42N8 (Very Fortunate) which is way too cryptic, QLD boys could have 7 letters and go VR4CHN8 but thats still too cryptic.

Lasiorhinus

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Stephen
Drive
White FL Legnum
Is it possible to change your postal address with Queensland Transport, to an interstate address?

My ideal set of number plates has nothing to do with Legnums, but I want a set for the Lancer, and when I get my Legnum, the same plate on that as well.

The combination is available in Vic and QLD, but I dont actually have a QLD address anymore (despite what my car licence says).

Ive seen people in the ACT with NSW-plated cars getting the RTA to just forward the new labels to ACT addresses... yes, the ACT is the only place more expensive than NSW to register a car.. and I want to do the same thing.

The novelty value of having two cars in the garage with the same number plate is bigger, to me, than precisely what's written on the plates. Most people wouldnt notice the small "VIC" and "QLD" letters anyway, until they look closer.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
You used to be able to "dodge" some rego laws that way.
I had a 351 TE Cortina a few years back that would never have gotten rego here in SA, but as I bought it from NSW I simply rego'd it at a PO Box and redirected all mail to my home addy here. Did the same when I imported a '90 560SEC Merc, it was LH Drive but could be rego'd in the NT. A mate and I drove it to Alice, got it rego'd, did the PO Box thing and all was good.
Now, in SA (don't know about other states) you can not have a PO Box as your primary addy
I do think plates are national anyway, so you can not have the same as mine for example even if you are in QLD. Not sure about that one, ring Vic roads or something and see if you can get VR4 S

jaygore

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jamie
Drive
1998 Series 2 Pearl White Legnum
well when i get mine iv thought of a few number plates already some are reflecting the vr4 and some not

im in vic so we get 6 and depending on the format they can get to over 500 bucks but thats a one off fee

FSTWGN
TTWGN
TUFVR4
FSTVR4
JGORE (personal fav of mine)
LEV0 (nickname from my surname)
WHTWGN
GDBYV8 (not that i would use this one)

thats all i can think of at the moment

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Damn someone stole my GH-05-TT idea lol..

Ghost Twin Turbo :)

I was going to order that before I decided on WTF-70M lol.. it was available then :p

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
i think my sister is getting me NOO713

meant to be naughty..

i tried NAU713 or NAU733 but all were taken :(

W

w1k3d

Unregistered
I ordered my new one last week. OVR444

There are still alot of VR4 options available; certainly alot more then when I tried to get one for my previous WRX :p

G

Unregistered
Finally made my mind up after VR4 play was denied
4Legged

pick them up next week

Cory

i always see your car down at collonades carpark. sort of pushed the inspiration for me to order mine. maybe this sat i can be driving it if im lucky!!!! fingers crossed

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
If I had lots of money I'd get a few variations of ygoslo. Unfortunately the actual YGOSLO is gone and some retard in an old Hilux has YGOSLW, but there's still a few I can get. And I already have one.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Got my new plates on Monday and fitted them today.

DSC00554edited2.jpg

DSC00555edited2.jpg

Kitty's VR4

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Kat
Drive
Legnum, Audi RS6
looking good Peter,

are you going to make up a bracket that lifts the front plate to hide the jap plate holes???

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Sigh I have to make new brackets to fit the front number plate again, since mine were kinda uhh.. "creamed" against a uhh.. dirt wall and CAR.

Top Bottom