Number pl8 ideas

VR4sum

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Alex
Drive
2009 Toyota Kluger
i duno if ive said it before, but ill say it again. car related plates are gay. everyone knows what u drive, and if they dont, they are retards.

i look at plates that say something like RED VR4 (on a red vr4) in the same light as a ricer with all the brand names (they dont have) stickered all over the windows and down the doors. i just dont see any relevance in stating the bleeding obvious.

if ur gona get plates, get something witty that maybe the people will associate the car with. ie, the D CUPS rd rx7. everyone knows that.

LOL! Awww Steve, Tell us how you really feel

NB: I dont mind it all that much because a few years back when the plate structure changed to AAA-11-A I made a motza! by coming up with ricey and gay ideas and selling them to ...gay ricers. I think I made $10g alone on the whole 06C ending too

(My third car was a black SSS and I sold the car for $3K more because the plates said SSS06C! LOL!

steveP

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Steve
Drive
VR4 Galant
wow. yeah over here number plates are worthless. only get them if its something u really want.

wraith73

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Steve
Drive
Mitsubishi Colt, Patrol, Pulsar Q
In WA you can get polycarbonate plates with max of 9 characters. A few years ago, I got my mum "NCC 74656" plates (she's a big Star Trek Voyager fan). Now she wants to buy a Chrysler Voyager, just to put the plates on. I want to get "RAMNSPEED" but $495 is a bit steep right now, & I'm happy with my 'retro' XMM-095 plates. Those plates used to be on my dad's old White Knight Special Charger, which he always regretted getting rid of before he died.

G

Unregistered
Some plates look great....depending if people put their minds to it and think it out. They are also catchy, not to mention, they can also be like a tattoo for a car. People may or may not know the make and model of a car, but if a plate stands out, can easily be remembered. My father worked for a bloke many moons ago, and this bloke owned a Jag, the plates were....6ULDV8...(sexual deviate). In saying this, Bella has ordered and paid for her new plates for the Leggy. Now, I am not going to spoil it for her, as she is quite excited, but I promise when we fit them, I will take pics and post them. We tried all different combination's, even liked the idea of LEGNUM, black on white, but at $220 for order fee, and $440 per year, I thought the RTA could punch it where the sun refuses to shine. So, her new plates suit her and the car, and she is looking forward to receiving them.

G

Unregistered
saw 4DKLLA on a Camaro thought it was funny
and my buddy had 4BANGR on his DSM

sart0ri

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
2000 VR-4 Galant
Here are the ones I rejected when deciding on mine.

TNA.14G (Galant backwards)
3BISHI (3 is mitsu in Japanese)
RE.15.EN (Zero fighter - common Kamikaze plane)
ZR.05.EN (Zero fighter - common Kamikaze plane)

Mortz

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Luke M
Drive
1997 Legnum VR4
Mitsubishi built the Zero planes which bombed pearl harbour and performed a lot of Kamikaze attacks. They also used prisoners as slave labourers during the war, not that i care about the suggested plates, just an interesting (and dark) bit of history I read a while ago (i know it's a bit irrelevant :p)

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I was just wondering if anyone thought that my plates TTD03 would be worth selling separate from my car or leave them on. If separate what do you think they are worth.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
I kept my VR4 S plates when I sold my car if anyone is interested???

SLY-031

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joel
Drive
VR-4 Legnum
SA's re-issued R and S series plates make for very cheap alternatives. Probably been mentioned, though I haven't read this thread the whole way :p

I wanted RVR-004 in this format, but it is taken :(

I might settle for SVR-400 though. ie type s, vr4, 400hp(one day :p)

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
SA's re-issued R and S series plates make for very cheap alternatives. Probably been mentioned, though I haven't read this thread the whole way :p

I wanted RVR-004 in this format, but it is taken :(

I might settle for SVR-400 though. ie type s, vr4, 400hp(one day :p)

Or VR4 S, lol

plate.jpg

Camera210.jpg

You know you want to

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
by the way for anyone interested, 7 letter plates available from the 7th for 7 days.. $3295 off memory.. or might have been $3395.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
by the way for anyone interested, 7 letter plates available from the 7th for 7 days.. $3295 off memory.. or might have been $3395.

WTF????

Top Bottom