Number plates

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Yes you did, boob!

G

Unregistered
In case some people didnt know what i ment by JDM plates.
j_3325-54_close.jpg

The ultimate JDM bling for your imported ride. Also we wouldnt need to cut/bend the rear number plate on the Galant.

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
1988 Magna (Daily) 1975 GC Galant hardtop (W/End car) 1972 GS Galant hardtop, 1973 Galant GTO X-II, 1978 Galant (Scorpion) hardtop
Nice one

mickelmaster

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Michael
Drive
91 Madaz MX-5
ive seen a car with CUNVME (see you envy me) and my friends wanted to get 24RES ( two Ferraris)

G

Unregistered
if you want it you have to believe in it first, sorry michael forgot to call you today..

G

Unregistered
Hey i was thinkin of maybe VRFWOAR could be a good one, and maybe LEGLESS.

G

Unregistered
Hi guys.
When I move back to melbourne I will probbably buy a vr4 again and I will then re install my old vr4 plates that were on my first 3 vr4's.
MAXATK which is the old rally video that I bought when I got hooked on 4wd turbo's, Maximum Attack as the comentators say.
By the way I have a plate for sale if anyone wants to part with some dollars or if you know someone who has a nice ride.
GT-F1 is the plate and they are Victoria plates.

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I'm surprised nobody has thought of this (that I've seen)...

For a girl (or guy?!) with nice limbs... SXYLGS / SXYLEGS / SEXYLGS

G

Unregistered
Hey guys, just got mine and took them out this weekend to a bush party..

Nothing like a trip in the country :bigsmile:
my.php

Attachments

• car.jpg
    car.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 37

2000VR-4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Jason
Drive
nice

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Here is mine :p

dsc00036mh7.jpg

Hehe like my plates

Tom-Cooler2.jpg

I used to have OMG-70M on my other 2 cars (have one of the plates on my wall haha).. OMG and WTF.. we match lol

kasperflipped

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
trent
Drive
1997 legnum
My brother had NUT 54C....or nutsac for those who can be bothered decifering. I just did a search on v-plates.com.au (official victorian number plates site from vicroads) and it seems VR4 is still available. Can this be true?

dimi_108

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Dimi
Drive
NSX/Magna/M5
Some very good plates you guys have. A few interesting and weird ones too lol
Here are mine. Not the full "custom" ones but simple, and they tell a story of their own i guess :D

plate1.jpg

Tom

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
New: 2006 BMW 335i M-Sport | Old: 2000 Galant VR4, MY04 STI WRX, 2009 Audi A4 2.7tdi
Does South Australia have a annual fee on Personalised plates? Just i know QLD is a flat up front fee with nothing else to pay.

NSW does too.. $470p/a for full custom coloured.. I pay $90p/a for my plates, semi-personalised..

The pricing in QLD is incredible.. sure you get to keep it.. but if you only have your car for 1 or 2 years, you pay what.. $2900 for fully custom?

in NSW you'll only pay $1000 for the same time period!

But I guess if you want to keep the same combination for life it'd work out cheaper..

NSW pricing:
http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/myrta/myplates/carsandtrucks.html

Scottie

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Scott
Drive
1999 Type S Legnum
My brother had NUT 54C....or nutsac for those who can be bothered decifering. I just did a search on v-plates.com.au (official victorian number plates site from vicroads) and it seems VR4 is still available. Can this be true?

Yep it is, but did you see the price? Think it costs $2000.

I wanted OVR4U (Over for you + has VR4 in it) but it is taken in VIC. Also, if you have number-letter-number combo plates, you cannot get low-profile in VIC :(

cam1754

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
cameron
Drive
1996 galant vr4
scottie., im glad you didnt get OVR4U because i just brought it here in QLD.cost me $2295.should be here in the next 2 weeks.
Also i think that the qld plates are real expensive but they look by far the best out of any others.they are printed an are framed with no screws visible.shall post pics when they are on

Top Bottom