NZ to Aus postage

G

Unregistered
wow thats confusing... IMO they look to be rails for aftermarket fitement recaro styles not the oem recaros,

the front mounts on my rails fit the front bolt points,

the rear mount of the rails has been cut off and a bit of 10mm plate has been welded on to them and a hole drilled in the right place.

simple as that

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Oh sweet! I'll look into it then :) Thanks Gly!

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
They've been sent. The guy was really good in regards to getting quotes and all. He even went to the trouble of packing them in wooden crates. Costs more to transport but they'll be a hell of a lot safer. It ended up being NZD$460 for postage. A bit more than what I wanted to pay, but it still works out at a pretty good price all up, considering they're the first and only set I've seen for sale since I first bought my car in Japan! lol

I should see them this week I guess...I'm not sure on the time taken for NZ to Aus postage. I'm only in western Sydney.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Just to keep you guys updated, I should be receiving them around the 19th. They're leaving on the 11th and arriving to port on the 17th, which is a Sat...so I may not actually get them on the 18th, maybe a few days later.

I'll take lots of pics when they arrive :D

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Picking up my seats in 30 minutes, been a long process, had an extra brokers cost of $140 for the quarantine and customs proccesing, so its cost me $850 ish all up for black leather seats and door cards, which to me is resonable, we will see when i get them. I also used conroy movers for my NZ-BNE move.

VR-04-TT

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Paul
Drive
2005 Liberty 3.0R Spec B
I picked up my seats last Thursday. They're awwweessoommmeee :D

Just have to sort out rails :D

Top Bottom