NZVR4 // NZ

G

Unregistered
Hey guys all the kiwis on here need to start up a proper vr4 club in nz, or is there already 1 that i dont know of? any comments would help
cheers :D

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Hi Andrew, Always nice to see more of our Kiwi cousins joining the ranks.

You might want to head over to Club VR4 as they have a large NZ contingent and run many local events. We have a small NZ section here too, but really this place is still in its infancy.

G

Unregistered
Hi Andrew, Always nice to see more of our Kiwi cousins joining the ranks.

You might want to head over to Club VR4 as they have a large NZ contingent and run many local events. We have a small NZ section here too, but really this place is still in its infancy.

Yeah, CVR4 have 50 something paid up members in NZ, mostly in AK, but from all over. I think there is a run planned in the next few weeks:rolleyes: My cars off the road, but its a good chance to get to meet some people, were all pretty friendly sorts.

SiliconAngel

1 AYC Bar
First Name
SA, Trevor
Drive
'99 Legnum VR4 Black MT
Welcome Andrew, as above but feel free to pop in here as well - as some of the guys have said before, there's room enough for two VR4 clubs in the world ;)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Welcome Andrew, to the best VR-4 forum in the southern hemisphere :D

G

Unregistered
kewl thanks 4 ur replies

so how popular is the vr4 legnum in oz?? i got mine becoz it was something that you dont see every day like the subarus, plus when i took it for a drive i was automatically hooked i had a 25 st-r before it and even that was a good car to drive. Bloody good looking cars and awesome performance.:cool:

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Welcome to the forums Andrew.

The VR-4 Legnums were ok'd only for compliance this year with very very few existing as private imports (under the "you've lived in Japan for 12 months" rule). They're fantastic to drive (not that it was ever a chore in the first place!) and you'll find a lot of like-minded souls here and over at clubvr4 as well. :D

G

Unregistered
kewl, hey i joined up with club vr4, is there another way to get paid up other than doing it with pay pal? like goin to one of the meets and payin in person?
And wat are the meets like here in n.z??

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
there are a few ways to pay, obviously paying one of the committee members by cash is nice and easy. We are having a meet soon, feel free to come along

G

Unregistered
When and where? im keen as 2 b there.. whatd ya do to get 400hp out of you leggie

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
check out the NZ Events section, and check out my gallery under the showplace section

Top Bottom