Not open for further replies.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Or you could just buy them from um... Me lol

Yes, that is the plan, I just asked my mechanic to check them out today and he told me to check out his supplier and thought they would be $20 off the shelf parts [because its basically a magna].
I was just curious, he did say that my roll stops were fine but 2 side mounts pretty rooted.

NuffNuff

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Damian
Drive
GTI, GTI, FL Manual Legnum VR4
Don't go oem again. Mine were ruined again soon after changing them. Must be all my boosts brah .... Or shit roads and stiff coilovers

G

Unregistered
OEM are normally your best bet for durability, comfort and performance. Strange if yours died.

Sent from the fires of Mt Doom

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Oem roll stops fail in no time though. Too soft for the torque. Oem engine mounts split and leak oil but usually only when they're really old.

rockit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum
is there an engine manual for the 6a13tt engine with all the rebuild specs? I can only find one for the 6a12+6a13 but its just the SOHC 6A13 so its all wrong.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Are any of the evo enkei wheels forged?

A mate of mine reckons they are, but I really think, particularly the 7s, look like a pattern that would be cast, albeit a high quality casting.

unclepaulie

hellatemplate ;)
Lifetime Member
First Name
Paul
Drive
hairdresser spec lancer coupe
only the power pack bbs i think. the run of the mill 7 meshies, 8 six spokers and 9 split five's are cast.

Unco_Tomato

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt
Drive
1996 White Manual Legnum w/ FL Kit
According to this website flogging off Legnum Ganador mirrors, they are the same model to fit Evo 1-8 (skipping Evo 4 for some reason). I can't see how they would all have the exact same mirror mounting dimensions from 1993-2003.

Not planning on buying these exact ones, but it would help to know when I'm searching if Evo 1-8 are the same as the Legnum sets, as there are obviously a lot more ones going around with Evo fittings in the item descriptions.

G

Unregistered
I'll go out and check tomorrow if Evo 7 and Legnum mirrors look interchangeable, but in my mind, they aren't. Either are CD/CN/CP/CT

Xoxide

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Reece
Drive
'98 Legnum

Bit late to the party, but no, those are most likely USDM spec headlamps which won't fit our JDM model.
As far as I'm aware, USDM Galants didn't exist until Series 2 (Facelift) in ~98. The JDM model has used the same headlamp through both gens ~('93-03) making the fact they only list '98-03 a bit of a tip off that It's not a JDM part... Also we don't use H1 low/high beams.
It's a bit misleading that the listing says "JDM STYLE", especially seeming they are aesthetically the furthest thing from OEM JDM parts as possible :p

Better off getting a headlamp retro-fit done by one of our members

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
63-1500 if its the oval type also used in the magna community...

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Right then. We are officially closing this thread. It will be retained for reference, but the xenForo search capabilities should now be able to find stuff that people were unable to find on vBulletin.

If you have a question that can't be answered using a search, you can post a new thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom