OZVR4 Flyer

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hello all you arty types,

would someone be keen to whip up an OZVR4 flyer? Something to slip under a windscreen wiper.

I've seen two Legnums on the Gold Coast this weekend but didn't have anything to use to leave them a note with the website address on it.

Just a word doc or an image I can print myself would be sweet - maybe slightly larger than a standard business card.

cheers

Lee

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Great idea Lee!

Sounds like a challenge for all our photochop gurus. In fact, I'll even pony up some stickers for who ever comes up with the best one!

So, post em up here as either a link or as an attachment and we (the mod squad) will pick a winner. :cool:

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
What about just a plain white business card something like this? like in the Men in Black movies.

Make people wonder what the hell it is until they get near a computer :)

spotted.jpg

spotted2.jpg

spotted3.jpg

:) ok, maybe not the last one !!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
LOL

the first one's not bad...

Maybe the last one should be changed to "Who the bloody hell are you?" hehehehe

Lee

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
I think something simple like that is the way to go.

How about something like 'Australian Legnum and Galant VR4 owners online - ozvr4.com'

Note: Legnum before Galant LOL :D

G

Unregistered
I'll whip something up. Y'all are welcome to do the same of course. :)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Not a bad bunch there Mark. I actually really like the first one. Not to showy, not to pretentious and with just a hint of mystery :p

G

Unregistered
Y'all can feel free to use this one:

http://ozvr4.com/resources/ozvr4_flyers.pdf

Should fit A4 fine, and don't worry if you can't print it in colour, it'll look fine in black and white.

All ya gotta do is print it up and run a knife across it a few times, and stick 'em in your glovebox!

:)

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Nice one Van, not as technical as mine, but a pretty good effort anyway !!

lol ;)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Looks good Van, thanks for that.

Keep em coming though guys, the more the merrier :)

Lee

G

Unregistered
Also, please be aware of spelling and grammatical errors guys. I don't want people's first introduction to this forum being shithouse English.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
flyerscopy.jpg

Maybe with some other writing on it ?

G

Unregistered
What size did you do that? Gotta be careful it doesn't print pixelated/blurry.

Looks good though, I like it. :) I'd prefer it if you included a Galant.

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
I am not sure what size it is, the pic above is about 60% of the original size (sorry, I used ms paint lol, I am not very graphic orientated)

I ripped the picture off the mega thread and deleted the backgorund, it was already cartoonized.

I like the Galant idea too, maybe one of each ?

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
who has a vectored version of the ozvr4 logo? Might be a good idea to post that up so we can design using print quality graphics.

G

Unregistered
I'm hesitant to give out a scaleable version of the logo. I know nobody here is likely to do anything devious with it, but it's just a designer's mantra to never share editable versions of artwork.

How about this for an idea: Everyone can post their ideas for a flyer, and I'll use those ideas to create a proper one. No offense lads, but I wouldn't expect you to bring your cars to me for mechanic work; I'm not a mechanic. So as far as design work goes for OZVR4-specific purposes, I'll be the one responsible for that.

So keep the ideas coming, and whatever you lot are happy with as a group, I'll use to turn into a proper printable flyer. :)

Keep them coming!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Ok, so shall we give it a few days then create a poll or just do an informal vote on this thread?

cheers

Lee

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
So I guess by default Van will win the stickers :p Perhaps I should re-word my first post to say that whoever's idea is used will get them.

Top Bottom