Panel and Paint Done here.. Dents fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
Roy, are you advertising your friend's business here? it seems that you are... that only means, you or him will have to pay for the trader status.. I know it seems that im picking on you but, trust me Im not. As a moderator on this forum its one of my obligation to make sure that things are done right.. it helps this little community as its not cheap to run this site also it helps him as well, simply because he would then be recommended in this site..

also about his workmanship, have you got any pictures of his work? with this type of work, pictures says a lot..

Hey Bro just trying to help dudes out if they want to get anything done at the same time... But I was only asking this friend of mine a favour.. Actually he did not come last weekend so I am kinda waiting for mine to get done too.. Where does that fall under?? does that mean I am trying to trade coz I dont have anything to sell.. And this filo family friend just doing me a favour and doing my cars cheap as in return I am helping him with IELTS for his daughter. Is ok for me to stop.. I dont lose anything...

Roy

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Roy Repas
Drive
EC5W 99 and 98 (twin FLs), EC5A 96, E39A 89
would he be able to fix these two eyesores up ?

My ones were in worse shape and it came out looking good.. If you ok for fibreglass rather then plasti weld.. I would think fibre glass is stronger but no flexibility.. But dunno if I am allowed to help anyone out anymore, got flagged for it. Sorry Bro... I got some stuff here at mine like fibreglass repair kit and like all the other stuff he used on my car, you are welcome to try your hand at fixing yours.. I kinda know what to do now too after watching my mate..

fuji_heavy

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Janne
Drive
Legnum
i dont want to go anywhere near it lol, i know i'll stuff it big time. ask your mate how much to just fix those two bits up. i'm near beenleigh so good to have someone nice and close

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
I'm going to close this thread for now. Roy, you're not "in trouble" with us, but I do think we need to see some examples of your mate's work. If some of our forum members want to try his services and are happy enough to post up their results for the rest of us to see, then we can talk about him becoming an official forum trader. Otherwise, this thread is basically just drumming up business for your mate, whether or not that was your intent.

If people still want to contact you and organise work to be done by your mate, they can do it by PM.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom