Part Number needed ASAP

G

Unregistered
Well the long wait for the Leggy came to an end this week as the it arrived safe and sound. Hit the registration this morning and struck a bit of hurdle. My cars front right wheel was loose, but not just the wheel the whole fittings were loose. Basically its the Ball Joints on the control arm and Castor arm. So I need new ones. I really need someone to find the Part numbers for me as Mitsubishi Australia (well the place near me) doesn't have access to the Part numbers (yeah right)
Please email me on mr_nismo@iinet.net.au or contact me in msn if u have access to the part numbers.

Cheers guys.

G

Unregistered
MR296295 + MR296296 for lateral arms and MR296293 + MR296292 for the compression arms

G

Unregistered
LegnumFrontEnd.jpg

???? this is taken off caps, but is differnt to what peter says?

G

Unregistered
If you click on those numbers on that page the part number will be shown in the part number list at the start menu. Those are just reference numbers of some kind rather than the part number

G

Unregistered
Thanks guys thats great ... the guy at mitsubishi sent me the same picture u have on there but from the 7th gen galant ... So Peter are they the part numbers for the whole arm ? I'm told the ball joint is sealed into the arm ... there is 4 part numbers there, what do they refer to ...
I really appreciate this guys !! ur saving my life ....

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
nice one Peter :)

Paul - the 4 part numbers are the individual arms that you may or may not need.

G

Unregistered
these are a parts that were part of a recall..

may to check if your cars was one of those recalled??
and if the work had been done... you may get the parts/labour free thru mitsi.

G

Unregistered
can someone put the caps program on here so we could download it!

G

Unregistered
So was the pic i posted right? i just want to know if caps is worth while or not?

G

Unregistered
Great work fellas, thanx heaps, the parts come to a total of $750 ... thats both arms on the right side of the car. mitsubishi says about 4-5 weeks, so I'm waiting to hear back through Prestige if he can get it cheaper and quicker. Hopefully soon

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Why not try kempy's too? Either way, like the chef said anywhere in NZ will be faster than getting it from Japan.

G

Unregistered
NZ for sure, 4-5 weeks is not a good option

Top Bottom