Parts Seen on eBay, TradeMe, Yahoo JP, EvoOz etc

G

Unregistered
thats where mine came from...... www.speedfactory.co.nz
they do not sell the shitty ebay one

the one you posted a link to on ebay is supplied by lightning motor sport, in hamilton NZ, they dont have a very good rep here in nz.

speedfactorys products are good, but you also pay more,

G

Unregistered
I just got a great deal on ebay. 4 new DBA rotors to suit evo 8. 4000 series, I'm just trying to find out if i can pay maybe 300 extra and get 5000 series for the front before they get orded as I think the package is valued at $1,500.

I won the auction and was the only bidder. $400 YES only $400
Lets see if he can come up with the goods.

G

Unregistered
Good to know, thanks Gav! :D

Mitch, do you think the black & red limited edition Time Attack TE-37's would fit on a Legnum? Or would it require substantial guard modification? I'm in love with these freaken things... Just noticed the 17x9.5 and 18x9.5 are available in +35...

well brad has 17x9.5 + 35 on his... but Gly says they dont fit too well, so i wouldnt try it.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
with the camber correction bolts.. do they work for our cars? has anyone used them? coz as far as i remember none of them actually works for our cars..

G

Unregistered
I'm not sure if the camber bolts will work, more info needed.

G

Unregistered
MITSUBISHI 6A13 TWIN TURBO ENGINE on ebay has some good angles of all the pipes.... in the pics

Man it would be cool to buy this just to play around with, see how to pull stuff off, get to know your engine more, spear parts....have a look inside....

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
not a bad price considering it comes with the auto.

If I had an auto VR-4 in aussie I would buy that just to get the gearbox, then sell the engine on

Top Bottom