97 COTY Legnum & 09 Astra
Year/Make/Model:1997 PFL COTY Legnum

Asking price:$3,500.00 ono

Kilometers:17x,xxx

Registration expiry date: Oct 2017

Roadworthy/Safety Certificate provided: No

Transmission:Auto - with trans cooler

Body colour and condition: Pearl White, paint and panels in good condition

Interior colour, specs and condition: Black leather interior in good condition. No tears but wheel leather is getting worn

Mechanical condition and service history: Vehicle was imported by Carmen Auto. I am the second owner in Australia. Major service undertaken by previous owner including timing belt.
Since I have owned the vehicle, it has been serviced every 5k km's.
Presently the vehicle has issues with shuddering and blowing smoke when it shudders as described in reason for selling.

Modifications: ECU upgraded and tuned by Steve (no longer has Traction Control, Trans Cooler, 3 port boost solenoid and the 3SX fuel loop.

Service documents available: Some but not all

Import documents available: NIl

Other important points:

Reason for selling:Vehicle has had 3 major issues since owning it. First shortly after buy it and when having it tuned by Steve an overheating issue was discovered which was due to a deposit buildup in the radiator. After resolving this a new one later emerged where the vehicle would shudder and stall under very light load. Unfortunately at this time I was unable to throw money and time at it to get it resolved and took her off the road for almost 3 years.

Now that I have had more time and money. I have done what I can to resolve the issue. She has been re registered in October after installing new discs, pads, tires, TPS and IACV. All fluids were changed and the AYC was flushed.

Now the stalling issue has been resolved and she is now shuddering under very light load/throttle and if you maintain that light throttle/load the shudder results in some smoke and it feel like she wants to stall.

I honestly give up on this vehicle and just want it gone. It will be sold as is and without a RWC or Rego.

If it turns out to be something simple that was wrong please be kind and dont mention anything to me..

Cheers guys

Contact details: Forum PM or 0404 44 6176

Photos:
leg6.jpg
leg5.jpg
leg4.jpg
leg3.jpg
leg2.jpg
leg1.jpg
leg9.jpg
leg8.jpg

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
Hang on I'm confused. By carseats I mean the child car seats you see in one of the pics

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
Is it running and have rego? IE can it be driven to Brisbane?

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
Sorry for delayed response. I thought I had notifications on. Yes and maybe

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
Guys this is now our third car and I do want it gone asap. I'm open to all reasonable offers.

Johnny_k

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Johnny
Drive
Ok - I'm about to sell this thing on EBAY to some guy for 2k. Last chance for anyone on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom