Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 2010

G

Unregistered
TimeAttackR2.jpg

The Mitsubishi GSR/EVO Club Present Round 2 of the 3 part Phillcom Rally Time Attack Series 2010.
The event will be held at Mallala Motor Sport Park on Sunday 25th July 2010.

The Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 will be limited to ONLY 36 entries, positions are filling fast.
Competition will be based on timed hot laps with ample opportunities to attain a personal best.
The sprint will possess dynamic levels of competition with the introduction of Modification Classes and DOT Tyre Restrictions.

Local Tuner Houses will again battle it out for workshop honours and the outright round win!
Trophies for ALL Classes, privateers are welcome and catered for.
This event is sure to please both competitors and spectators with the best drivers and workshop machines providing non-stop action!

Competitiors must have a minimum L2S or L2SJ CAMS Licence and CAMS Car Club Membership to enter. Click here if you do not have these items.

All Tuner Houses and Businesses are welcome to compete in the Phillcom Rally Time Attack Series 2010. Please contact entries@gsr-evo-club.net for further details.

For all information on Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 July 25th 2010 please view here.

Time Attack Sponsors
Phillcom Rally
Infinity Signs
Willall Racing
Lakeview Chiropractic
Adelaide Radial Tyre
S & J Automotive
Autosport
Australian Motors Mitsubishi

pdf-med.gif
Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 2010 ENTRY FORM

pdf-med.gif
Phillcom Rally Time Attack Round 2 2010 SUPP REGS

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Just searching for some results to this?
Who won AWD and open categories?

I know Steve Knight was keen to show up a certain R35 GTR in AWD and Open titles - how did he go? :)

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
He didn't even get there till just before I left the timing shed at 11. So add on scrutineering, sign on, maybe a brief, final checks...Would have been after lunch he would be ready I reckon.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Yeah I knew you said he'd missed session one, but I was just surprised to see he only got 2 laps in session 3.
Next time he may try to manage time better I guess! :lol:

Jonson

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Jon
Drive
MY15 X MR
Pretty funny even with just 2 laps, he still took home some honours.

ECfiveA

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mathew
Drive
97 Galant VR4
Looks like Ryan from ISC Coilovers was competing as well in the first group.
In the first round I think Steve managed a 1:14 so maybe arriving late for this round was a strategy

Top Bottom