Pic Request- Blk Legnum with CF evo bonnet?

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
1996 Toyota Soarer GT-L vvti x2, Legnum S2
Hi guys!

Can anyone help me. I am about to buy an evo bonnet for my S2 legnum but I'm unsure whether cf goes with a black exterior. So if anyone has any photos of black leggies/galant with cf bonnet can you please post up! Thanks heaps(y)

fieldy107

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Chris
Drive
Galant VR4
I don't have a photo but I have seen it done on other cars and it looks really good

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
check out thegalantcenter.net there's alot of dark colored galants there with Carbon fibere hood/bonnet that you might like.. otherwise..

batzun

Crunching Gears
First Name
Alan
Drive
1999 Galant SS
@ naughtika

hey christian,how much do they sell monster carbon fiber hoods for the galant? thanks! =)

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
Awesome, thanks guys your legends. I dont know where it came from but I had this impression that the cf doesnt look good with the black exterior.

That top pics looks amazing!

Alan there may be a group buy soon or check with Christian

justdo

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 evo 6.5 TME
Hey that top picture is of my beast,arrived here a couple off weeks ago,as for the bonnet it is totally sun damaged,but would have looked good when new,I've taken it off,don't know what to do with it,repair it or ditch it?

JUSTCRUZN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
michael
Drive
98 Legnum VR4
@ daniel. thats a nice legnum. what seats are they? and who u import with?

justdo

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 evo 6.5 TME
Hey pauly it's a pretty rough bonnet needs abit of work + the under side is fiberglass with carbon outer skin. offers?

justdo

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 evo 6.5 TME
Hi Micheal,got it through the chef, seats are recaro raptor,they are nice seats wrong colour,so had them retrimed,will post up a members ride when it comes back from the painters.

junior

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Gary
Drive
2000 Type S Legnum
Daniel, if paulie doesnt want it I will have it.

Gary

Requested

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Joshua
Drive
Daniel is your leggy black? Looks a bit lighter. You could paint your cf bonnet maybe?

justdo

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Daniel
Drive
2000 evo 6.5 TME
Yeh I could paint it,but the underside is a little butched from previous owner,would need abit of work to get it back to a good standard,
if you worked with c/f or fiberglass to repair it you would be laughing,the car is trigger mauve.

Top Bottom