pioneer tv help

G

Unregistered
got a complete pioneer set up in my car, with mini disc head unit, 6 cd stacker and a tv. figured out how to work all of it except the tv.....
when i press the eject button it just beeps at me and doesn't come out. the display button does the same thing. i have pushed the reset button but it still has no effect. cant figure out what to do to make it work.
is it possible that they have removed something to stop it coming out to get it over regency? like a grounding to the hand break or something? or do i need to press something on my head unit to make it work? i don't have any manuals on it and havnt been able to find any on google.

Hotwire

1 AYC Bar
Premium Member
First Name
Lee
Drive
97 COTY
Any more info such as model number, photo's etc? I have a Pioneer AVX-P55 in my car which came from Japan. Screen comes out but won't display TV here in Aus as the tuner is NTSC, not the Local PAL.

If you can get the screen to come out though, and can access AV inputs at the rear you can input DVD signal to it (what I've done).. .but yeah, more info is needed Hayley ;)

Top Bottom