Kenneth

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Kenneth
Drive
1999 Galant VR-4
Items and prices:

$200 AUD

Plastic case ECU. (I have more than one of these, 2 on my desk, some more somewhere in the garage)
This ECU is able to be flashed with the Openport 2.0 hardware.

The current ROM is unknown, unlikely to be what you would expect from the case label.
If you want a specific ROM written to it, let me know. We can negotiate this at the time of sale (I might find it difficult to get the exact ROM you want (if its a standard one).

I will not alter a ROM tune. I will turn on/off stationary RPM limit (if you want one of my custom ROMs) and CEL on knock, but not touch fuel, boost or ignition.
If you send me a specific ROM (say with specific settings you know will work, such as injector sizing for ID1000s or some such), I'll flash that on and then its your responsibility from there.

If your car is standard, I would recommend CEL on knock turned on only. It is likely that this will scare you into getting a tune anyway :p

Condition:
Used. Has probably had a few flashes as I used a number of these for testing my ECU programs and always took a few around with me so that if anything went wrong I could swap the ECU for a good one.
Expect there to be signs of the case being opened up.

There will be a label on it with the processor code on it for your convenience (MH7202F or MH7203FA)

Delivery options:
Standard Post to Australia/NZ included in price. It will be tracked.

All other shipping will be additional at cost plus potentially a couple of dollars if there is extra hassle involved. (Bribe money for the wife to get coffee in town when I send her to the post office... lol)

Payment methods:
Paypal
Bank transfer

Contact details:
PM me

Photos:
DSC_0121.JPG

Top Bottom