Bill
Drive
2000 Galant Type-V
1997 MK Triton GLS [6G74 conversion]
2019 i30 N-Line
No real guide unfortunately.

Options include:
  • Hex editor
    Look at the rom in hex editor and find the tables. Some are obvious like fuel, ign maps... but it's not full proof. and then need to guess the correct axis address too.
    For H8 processors:
    3D tables have a 7 byte header starting with 0x03
    2D tables have a 4 byte header starting with 0x02

• Disassembly
    need to use a tool like IDA to find references to tables.
    You'll need to have an idea of what the code it doing. (this has taken me years to get to that stage, and there's still quite a number of unknowns)

I'll be able to find you the relevant tables you're after, just busy with a bunch of other stuff at the moment.

Rasheid Doctor

Idling at the Lights
First Name
Rasheid
Drive
99 Galant
so the IDA freeversion won't even let me look at the code. I have come to the conclusion this is gonna require tools and skills that I really don't have and would require a good deal of time to fully understand. At the moment the tables that are really important to me are the idle and fan control. With these, I can control the alternator output and keep the charge rate happy. Would anyone happen to have a list of addresses I could try to get the following tables to function?
<!-- *** IDLE *** -->
Target Idle RPM - Neutral
Target Idle RPM - Drive
Target Idle, AC on Neutral
Target Idle, AC on Drive

<!-- *** Fan Control *** -->
Fan Temp Control, AC OFF
Fan Temp Control, AC ON

I want to run the A/C without the battery being drained, the charge rate plummets at idle with the A/C on

Top Bottom