For Sale QLD *PRICE DROP* Folding rear seat PLUS front seats, plus door cards for sale

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Items and prices:
All items are the series 1 blue/grey cloth trim - as you'll see in pics.

Legnum split folding rear seats plus cushion - $100

Factory front seats on rails - $100

Bargain combo price for everything: $150

Condition:
Really good.

Obviously these are the factory interior parts that came in my car, and my car is 21 years old this year. For their age though, the pieces are in great condition, as you can see from the photos.

The front seats have had seat covers on them for the 4 years I've owned the car and the rear seat hasn't seen much action as I'm no longer a teenager ;)
Description:
I guess the best benefit of these parts is if you have a Galant and want to swap in Legnum seats so that you can have folding rear seats.

There's a great write up of how to achieve this here:

https://www.ozvr4.com/threads/fitting-a-legnum-split-fold-rear-seat-into-galant.10980/

As you'll see, it's not just a bolt-in swap, and you will need some brackets and stuff made up to make it work, but these seats are a great start and in really good condition.

Delivery options:
Pickup would be easiest, located pretty central to Brisbane. I'm happy to ship at buyer's expense but typically with larger items like this that's cost prohibitive.

Payment methods:
Dollar dollar bills, yall!

Contact details:
PM or comment on this post

Photos:

Folding seats.jpg

Door cards.jpg

Front seats.jpg

rear cushion.jpg

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Door cards are sold, but folding rear and front seats still available . Will do a good price as I'm about to move house.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Door cards have been sold but front and rear seats are still available - price dropped again GRAB A BARGAIN!

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
I don't know the exact figure. Wouldn't be cheap as they're heavy. Probably at least $500

Top Bottom