Private Calder Drift Day - Next Thursday - Spectators Free

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Hey duders, just putting this out there for you all, if you're free on Thursday come down to Calder to check out the first of what will hopefully be regular drift events put on by Sam (aka Dr Drift) and Shamal of Tyre Zone Brooklyn. Spectators are free, and they're using the usual section (ie the famous Full Lock course) but running the pit entry road instead of the sweeper - crazy wall scraping possibilities - as well as the "back section" that has only been run once or twice before but is apparently awesome.

Kicks off at 1, may run through til 7 if they get enough entries.

Will be an awesome way to get in the mood for ADGP at the Thunderdome that weekend! (BTW I'll be in the ADGP pits wearing a Garage Dusty shirt - come say hi)

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Who the hell is free on a Thursday? Don't these people have jobs to go to? :p

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Nah, don't you know drifters are all unemployed/criminals/students/unemployed criminal students?

Track hire's cheaper mid week. ;)

ygoslo

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Tim
Drive
91 Silvia, 97 Galant
Is anyone coming to ADGP tomorrow? I'll be the guy wearing a Pistons hat and hiding from Chris Flecknoe (white Flecknology Racing 180SX) if he breaks something and needs help to fix it. Say hi. Then help me hide.

Top Bottom