[QLD] 8:00am 31st May/1st June - Manual Conversion Weekend

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Did any action take place today. I cant afford the fuel or I would have been there.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
oh my god it was the absolute best day everz!!!! all those people who said they would come must be kicking themselves! oh well, there's always tomorrow :D

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
1998 Galant VR4 Type-V (Facelift)
Bit of an anticlimax then eh?

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
haha he got up shortly after :p
have gotten alot done today but I got called away for 3hrs for work so bit behind :( lol majority of it will be done tomorrow leaving Monday night for final touches and testing make sure all aok.

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Started yet this morning?

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Engine and box are in, shift cables etc are in. BJ will fit a few more bits and pieces tonight and if all goes well tomorrow night it will be running. Unfortunately the guys who swapped BJs engine over 30,000km ago somehow thought torquing everything to 500nm was a great idea lol so alot of undoing things took much longer then should have been but getting there in the end.
thanks to Rick and his mate for helping us this weekend and especially BJs mum for feeding us :)

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Sounds like things are moving along nicely. The Leggy should be ready for the Drags on the 25th then. (he says tongue in cheek)

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Got spare driveshafts / diff ?

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Progress update... How's the left knee?

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
not much progress last night I finished work too late and lost light too early to do much. Bj had a few things he could do after I left so if I can get out of work on time today we might be able to get her going. We are on the home stretch tho so apart for front suspension and CV's all hard work is done just time consuming fiddly bits remain, top her full of oil and testing away

PUDG3_VR4

The Unlucky One....
First Name
BJ
Drive
2015 Ford Fiesta ST
2002 Volvo V70 XC Cross Country
Got the interior back together last night apart from gearknob & need to bolt clutch pedal to clutch master.
Y-pipes are all on, power steering lines re-routed to old transcooler (YAY NO MORE SHITTY PIPE)
Just need to do front pipes, cross bar, half shafts, tailshaft, cvs, suspension, wiring, piping & front bar :)
Can someone give me a vacuum line diagram for the stuff on the firewall?

AKKO

2 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Chris
Drive
Get the wiring sorted?

Top Bottom