[QLD] '99 VR4 Galant Salvage for Auction

G

Unregistered
Id like to bring to everyones attention thae my old VR4 is up for Auction after it was righten-off.

1999 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 4X4 Sedan

Specs:
1999 Galant VR4 Type V
Kilometres: 45000km approx
Transmition: 5sp Manual
Colour: Black
Special:
Recaro Front Seats
Momo steering wheel
Ralliart Muffler (scracthed getting onto the trailer)

It was a bloody awesome car and only 1 week before the accident it pumped out 141kw at all fours at Queenslands dino day.

The reason why im brining it to everyones attion is because i would love to see it go to a good home and have it live on in another vechicle (or several), rather than it sitting in a scrap yard somewhere.

IMPORTANT: I am not profiting from this, i no longer own that car and the insurance company is auctioning it off, so i have no power over the auction.

This thread should probably be in VR-4's spotted for sale or auction, but i dont want it to fall through the cracks and have people miss the chance.

AUCTION ENDS TUESDAY 4th MARCH 2008 at 10:00am

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Ahhh would love those seats....

G

Unregistered
Ahhh would love those seats....

You cant break here down like that, she was a package, stop harvesting her with your eyes :p

I was considering putting a $500 bid on it, maybe i would get lucky.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I suppose that the pictures don't show the extent of the damage but it doesn't look all that bad. To bad they're not selling off the bit and pieces. Go for it Brocky you never know.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
I raise you to $501.....ha ha

Dr_Josh001

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Josh
Drive
96 Galant VR-4 Auto
The damage doesn't look all that bad from the outside. If I had a spare 6 g's floating around I'd prolly buy it, fix it, keep it and then I'd have 2 Galants!!:D

G

Unregistered
I suppose that the pictures don't show the extent of the damage but it doesn't look all that bad.

The body damage is all very much fixable, the problem that they came to was all the suspension needed replacing, thats what blew out the budget. And there is a little bit of chasis damage (nothing serious).

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
someone here should buy it, you'd make a lot of money from the parts alone

G

Unregistered
someone here should buy it, you'd make a lot of money from the parts alone

I was considering buying it off the insurance company, until they priced it at $6k. I dont think you could make the money back up with the parts.

bradc

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Brad
Drive
Facelift Manual 400hp VR-4 Legnum
$2k for the manual gearbox stuff
$1k for the engine
$700-800 for the recaro's
$200 for the dash
then you've got an easy $100-200 per intact panel
headlights, grill, bumper (probably $600 alone for the bumper)
steering wheel - $500-800 I'm guessing for a momo

the list goes on :)

Top Bottom