[QLD] ANZAC Weekend Lunch (and optional cruise to the GC) - April 27

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
oh i almost forgot to mention.. The D's.. nice to meet you all again.. and i wished you guys stayed for a little longer.. it would've made things more crazy.. hehe..

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
hey guys, was nice to see all the VR4's...Thanks to Benny for the radiator!!!....after mine decided to take a dive the day before this....funny I pulled up in an old Ford and (cant remember his name sorry mate but South African supporter) and said " hmmm nice car...what is it." and he puffed out his chest and started on the VR4 rant until I had to break it to him I owned one as well.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
hahahahhaha Kev, nice one bro................altho the chest puff would be a bit hard aye? hahaha sry Dan my Afrikan bro

G

Unregistered
hahahahahaha no chest here mate lol but the thought of 'oh no, here we go again.... another clown' kept running through my head :ROFLMAO: I was happy when you said you have one so i didnt have to go through all that. hahah good times!

(go the springboks!!!!) :D

G

Unregistered
It was a great meet , good work as always Lee. Apart from the photo....I'll get you for that Jamie hahahahaha The caption was supposed to indicate that I was pulling the cars together!!!!!!! Cant wait for the next meet

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Yeah cheers fellas, its great to put faces with names finally lol..... Shame i got there a bit late, looks like almost everyone bailed before i got there :ROFLMAO:

And like Lee posted earlier, i'm sure we can hire the racetrack here, so we were thinking perhaps a combined NSW/QLD meet?

(Its kinda halfway between Sydney and Brissie and has a track and HEAPS of accomodation, Tamworth FTW!)

I don't think we can do it in the Country Music Festival :mad: as all accomodation will be booked out for about 2 years in advance...... SO....... i will create a new thread and see how much intrest we get before i start asking locally what is available and for when we would like it!

BTW, pictures look great fellas! Wish i was there.... :(

Top Bottom