[QLD] CALLING ALL REDLANDS DRIVERS

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
If theres anyone else out there from the redlands or surrounding areas would like to have a cruise night post HERE and we can get something started.

many thanks,

Adam

Mel-D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mel
Drive
2012 Ford Focus ST Manual,Tangerine. Evo 6 Blue manual.Had 2004 XR6 Falcon M11 Auto,Yellow GT stripes. 1999 Legnum Manual,White
Hi welcome to the forum I had noticed you were a local. My husband Pete_D and myself both have Legnums a Manual pre and a auto Facelift model. We'd be up for a meet we are at Mount Cotton.

G

Unregistered
I'll be in for this, I'm not that far away nor close but in between.

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
awesome. itl be a change from all the commonwhores down there. ill start up a list and ill pm everyone with a final date. PUT OUT THE WORD!!!!

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
If any one wants to start with a rough date so we can try and fit it in. how bout a friday or sat night? in a week or 2?? pm me if theres any problems or suggestions.

G

Unregistered
either friday or sat night is good, prefer sat but no biggie. any idea where we going or doing?

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Would it be possible to make it family friendly so Mel and I can bring the brats along. Otherwise one or both of us will have to miss out and it's really Mel's turn to go to a gathering as I went to the last one "Springbrook Run" and she stayed home with the kids.

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
sure no problem family is fine. its illegal to drive and smoke pot these days anyways lol. does every one know where wello pt is?

G

Unregistered
It might be good for me, going to auto salon Saturday morning so depend how long I'm there for.

G

Unregistered
Would but mines in the shop. Sure there will be a next time though

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Either Mel or I will try to get there. Depends on the kids. We've got two sick ones at the moment.

TTVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
99 Galant, black, Sunroof, manual, Recaros
Hi Guys,
i am at cleveland and should get my baby back in the week or two. work permitting i am always up for a drive

Top Bottom