[QLD] CALLING ALL REDLANDS DRIVERS

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
How does a weekly meet starting at capalaba central 7 30 on wed sound to every 1??

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Why not Volleyball girls? I could give them a tip or two...

about volleyball of course ;)

G

Unregistered
now now boys.
keep in it your pants.
it's a no deal.
i have a dinner to go to anyway afterwards.
sorry.
=]

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I think you misunderstood what I was saying ;)

I used to play Volleyball, so I know a thing or two.

Who do you play for? in the BPL or Metro comp (I think it is still called that)

G

Unregistered
...and I'm now seeing someone so I don't need Volleyball girls.

G

Unregistered
considering both of those leagues you just mentioned are for INDOOR volleyball.... lol.

i used to play indoor for QLD a few years ago but had to quit due to an injury.
i played in the metro league for a couple of years about 5 years ago.
and have played in PVL (possibly the new name of BPL??) for a few seasons as well. in the past couple of years.
now, i'm sticking to beach for the time being.
injury has never quite healed and cause me grief playing indoor. =[

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Yeh I quit due to injury and the fact that I wasn't tall enough to head down to the AIS.
Yeh BPL was Brisbane Premier League which changed to PVL. I forgot about that, shows how long I have been out of the scene. About 10 years. I couldn't stand beach as I couldn't jump out of the sand.

G

Unregistered
prolly not.
i went to BFMV concert last night and i'm buggered.
sorry.

NinjAClowN

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Adam
Drive
Vr-4 96 galant
Hey all. i havnt been on in a while cause my computer died and i been busy at work so havnt been able to get on during the day. have i missed much? my car threw a timing belt last friday so ive been wrestling with warranty but doubt im covered i might be taking my car to the same place i use to take my wagon because the towie believes he has worked on vr-4's before and has the software on his diagnostic computer for our cars. ill let yas know how it all goes. he was awesome for price everytime i took my wagon in so it will be interesting how it goes with an import.

Top Bottom