[QLD] Calling brisbane people

gilly

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Simon
Drive
2000 Legnum VR4 Type S
Just wondering if anyone is interested on spending an hour or 2 at shogan to take photos and get details about everyones cars?

Im itching to see some photos of mine in australia and to see if it made it or not in one peice.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Just wondering if anyone is interested on spending an hour or 2 at shogan to take photos and get details about everyones cars?

Im itching to see some photos of mine in australia and to see if it made it or not in one peice.

I went out there with the best intentions but was on foot having arrived via train and meet them at a small storage warehouse.

They were flat out so I felt bad asking to see "all the VR4s" lol

I still ended up taking a 4 hour lunch break and didn't even see anyone else's car!

If someone could drive out there and had plenty of time and asked very nicely they might do better than I did.

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
im free on saturday all day.. :D i can be the driver.. for the sake of fellow VR4 owners..

where's shogun by the way? hehe i've been slack here lately.. been busy with a 'certain someone'

txt me 0415623917

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
im free on saturday all day.. :D i can be the driver.. for the sake of fellow VR4 owners..

where's shogun by the way? hehe i've been slack here lately.. been busy with a 'certain someone'

txt me 0415623917

Unfortunately they don't open Sat and they are out in Brendale/Strathpine near Strathpine station

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
oh well... let me know when you guys are you going.. i might be able to come as well if during week days.. at the moment.. my work sched's just stuffed..

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hmm if i were in country I would load you all up in me VR4 and hit the road, im free in a couple of months lol

Top Bottom