[QLD] CAR WASH - 25th Sept

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey guys...

Car getting dirty and slowing down with the mud disturbing the air flow....SO it is time for me to clean the beast again...

Same place as always....bout 8 - 830 meet up

Everyone welcome to come!

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
must remember this time.... must remember this time... must remember.....

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
on logan road at the freedom fuel station (behind it) i think the suburb is eight mile plains?

have a check back at the previous qld wash meet posts for a map and address

G

Unregistered
on logan road at the freedom fuel station (behind it) i think the suburb is eight mile plains?

have a check back at the previous qld wash meet posts for a map and address

Sweet im there!!!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Kev would love for my car to go and have a clean, problem is DARKVR4 isnt Knight rider, plus it has a flat battery, poor thing hasnt moved for 8 weeks, soooo miss her. Feel free to call around home Kev to take my car around the block for me to charge batt up and put some air in the tires for me lol. Have a good one team.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
The Dark Knight!! Hows things over there? Does the wife not take her out? Poor car...good for the km's though!
My car early next year is gonna have the "baby seat" upgrade..gonna find out tomorrow what I am gonna be having!
Oh....GO THE WARRIORS!!!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I'm not sure if I'll make it, something else has come up for tomorrow night.

But it sounds like there will be at least 2 others Pete :)

G

Unregistered
I might come along.. car not really dirty lol but.. be good to meet new ppl.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I will be there!!! As I cant get to WOW on Sat night come down to the wash!! Josh where are ya?

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
dont worry im reading from a distance ;) ill probably be there closer to 8 though, as it will give me a little more time for my extra cleaning efforts haha. another thing is 9pm means picking krystal up from work....

G

Unregistered
hey lee why dont we convince everyone to come to a car wash here on the coast and incorporate the two??

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Maybe next time - probably a bit short notice now.

We need to track one down around Beenleigh/Yatala way.

I have one about 3 mins away from me across from the Logan Hyperdome...but would need to scope out round Yatala way if you want it a bit further down

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Aren't these car washes a bit harsh on the paint work?

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
water blasting doesnt do anything to the paint :p think it like heavy rain but with suds :) also you dont 'need' to use the brush :p water works great

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Oh. OK. I was thinking of the old style car wash with the bloody big brushes which go over your car. I'm sure that they're not the best for your paint.

Top Bottom