frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
Might have a bit of a wash tonight, or at least a meet up at the car wash around 7 if there is interest... Christian said he might be there

7pm tonight at the carwash behind the servo where we usually meet. post here if you're thinking about going cause then ill probably go too.

edit - whoops didnt put the rest of the title...

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
yeah all good - no one else posted hence i didnt either hehe :)

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Im in Runcorn, the servo is in Eight Mile Plains. one of the previous wash meet posts should have an address and map ;) we generally go to the same one at the same time on the same day of the week haha :p
Where are you located?

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
fellas.. there's EvoOz meet coming on Wednesday night.. 7pm... im gonna go and meet up with them and see what/how that goes.. i might drag a friend who owns an evo IX.. he's sort of looking for mods for his car.. but can't find any places apparently, or expensive to get..

G

Unregistered
my one needs a wash anyone up for a wash nite? thursday nite ? and we could grab chai or something afterwards?

G

Unregistered
i'll be at the car wash place tonight.. say 7.30-8pm meet up. sorry for late notice. I gotta do a bit of late night shopping before hand

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
ill be there - was just coming on the forums to ask if anyone wanted to go tonight haha :D

Top Bottom