[QLD] Chat

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Teamo,

Im sure Lee would rather me write about the ozvr4 stickers here rather then on the spotted thread, so I thought we would use this thread for random things we need to discuss.

At this stage I have put in a request for 15 OZVR4 stickers, so hold off hounding Snickells and hound me if you want a sticker. Will let you all know when I hear anything about them.

Thanks Team
icon14.gif

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
LOL Christian....I have a baby on board sticker available right now if you want it

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
James is feeling really really bored and is wishin we had a meet/cruise on tonite.....................ok im off down the road to find some V8's to race.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
If you wanna come down to the coast tomorrow I'll meet you somewhere.

Let me know! <PM Me>

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
James is feeling really really bored and is wishin we had a meet/cruise on tonite.....................ok im off down the road to find some V8's to race.

At least you can get out of the house. Mel has taken the kids down to Pottsville to her uncles wedding. I've been to sick to go anywhere. I was looking forward to taking the car out for a long drive. Should've taken about 1 hour 40 minutes to get there from here.
Me being stuck at home is a bonus for Mel as she gets to drive both ways. I'm trying my best to see the bright side of things. Got through all of winter without getting a cold or flu and then "bang" I've got it. Suxs.
Been very quiet her today, caught up on a few movies.

Go give'em hell James.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
try not to over correct your cornering too much.. specially in the wet.. i managed to get the car to slip several times now.. and luckily i haven't hit anything.. good luck... enjoy the night.. and drive of course..

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
If you wanna come down to the coast tomorrow I'll meet you somewhere.

Let me know! <PM Me>

cheers

Lee

SORRY Lee was to busy to come down anyway, but might take u up on that offer anutha day mate.

I ended up patrolling my local area in the VR4 and came across a Black SS with a few young Gangster look alike dudes on board, lets just say they were shocked to be left behind by a MAGNA bwahahaha.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
No worries James - I was busy under our Excel (aka Shitbox) all day so probably couldn't have made it out anyway.

Lee

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Yo boyz & girlz,

who would be up for quarter mile drags on Feb 23 at Willowbank?

I've never gone down the strip before so I'm scared as hell but want to give it a try.

Details are here - all you need is a helmet, long pants and sleeves and $36.

I'm guessing Saturdays are pretty busy so you don't get as many runs, but the alternative is Wednesdays starting at 5pm which means folks getting time off work.

I thought I would start a discussion in here before posting an official event thread.

Also, I chose Feb as I will hopefully have the dyno day organised for Jan and I'm aiming on doing at least one thing a month.

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Heh, I have a "female friend" who lives at Willowbank. That would make for quite an entertaining evening. Although it's quite a long way out, I'll be in. Should give us all a chance to get some mods done beforehand, too.

Leigh

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Explain how your "female friend" would make our drag racing more interesting?
Will she flash us as we go past??

:D

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Explain how your "female friend" would make our drag racing more interesting?
Will she flash us as we go past??

:D

damn dude.. that would be scary... but hopefully someone will have it on video when that driver crashes through the wall..

G

Unregistered
If she flashes, you won't miss em, that's for sure...

Mind you, I meant she'd make the rest of my night more interesting, not everyone's!!

Top Bottom