[QLD] Cheap intercoolers for sale

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
;) Hey Queensland boys

The guy Geoff from Lee's Exhaust has about 5 intercoolers
600 x 300 x 75 available for $280 straight up
These are fanatastic quality as I have one installed and I really notice a difference.
Please give him a bell on 07 3808 7788 and talk to him and said Kevin sent you and he will hook you up for the product and install.
He installed mine without any cutting, breaking, bending of anything!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Question him when you call but I don't think so.
I am just running my standard piping at the moment.

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
when I had a good look at Kev's IC install, seems like they used a 45 & 90 degree silicon joiners/bends and the cooler itself is tilted back a little to fit behind the radiator support.. IC mount seems solid so I'll get mine done (hopefully)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Have a chat to him, I have gone to him for about a year now so know him pretty well, he will be very helpful so just mention you know me and you got this from the OZVR4 site

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Sweet as mate!

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Booked in with Geoff next tuesday, for your info guys, geoff has three intercoolers left.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Pretty sweet pricing eh! and he will do a good job

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
I have messaged him for you...seeing how busy he is

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
No reply so must be pretty over run...go down there today or tomorrow and see him...me and James are booked for next week though

G

Unregistered
If you get in contact with him, count me in for one.

Leigh

Top Bottom