[QLD] Christmas BBQ

What date can you come for a Christmas BBQ meet?

• Sunday December 7th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Hey Guys and Gals,

Are you guys keen on a Christmas BBQ one Sunday either towards the end of November or early in December?

I am going to try and post a poll.....have never done one before....

But the dates I was thinking about are

Sunday Nov 30th
or Sunday 7th December
or Sunday 14th December

This would be a full family day not just a car cruz...we will be getting a BBQ or 2 plus whatever tables are available. Am looking at having it down in the Gold Coast near the beach for swimming/playing in the sand. There are a number of parks between Broadbeach and Tweed Heads that I am sure can be more than suitable.

We will require a couple of volentiers to help out with a few things but will get onto that closer to the time.

G

Unregistered
Count me in. What ever day its on im sure i could get out of what ever im doing (Ill vote once i find out if ive got anything on). And i could probably swing my girl friend to come along as well.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I might be able to make it for the 14th..... Thats the second day of my chrissie holidays! :D

BTW - I'll be up the coast anyway lol.....

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
im in too.. just can't vote yet since i haven't seen my roster for that.. will find out tomorrow..

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I might be able to make it for the 14th..... Thats the second day of my chrissie holidays! :D

BTW - I'll be up the coast anyway lol.....

Retracted.... I won't be up there till the 20th at least :(

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Yeah remember that this is going to be a real family BBQ day, I will probably be bringing down the surf board as well and heading to the beach during it

godzilla

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Trevor
Drive
1/19 2002 FL Legnum Type 'S' Manual in Black with Suede Recaro's!
Im in, just have to see what date everyone agrees on as our new bundle is due last week of Nov.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Hey guys !!! Come on!!! Keep voting......APARENTLY QLD has the biggest numbers of VR4's......you colud fool me with the number of people that have voted for a day!!! Seems like a lot of people are only on here when they just need help then they dissappear again!! Come on!! We want to see EVERYONE!!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Well I am kinda dissapointed by the number of people that have put in for this....
Well the date has been set anyway
The Meet will be on the Sunday 14th December
I will organise with Lee as to a suitable location...I was thinking round Burliegh Heads way or someplace with good parking round that way.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I have something on from 10am till 12 so I will have to meet you guys after that.

If most of the people are coming from Brisbane then maybe Redlands Bay might be a better place to have it?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Where are most people coming from? The reason I was suggesting the coast is because of the beach, swimming etc.
I would prefer to have it as more a BBQ Family day rather than just car orientated as we seem to have limited numbers of people that come to those.
I have given MORE than enough time for people to decide.....

G

Unregistered
Personally i think the beach is a great idea. Somewhere with some grass as well to kick the footy or something. Mermaid beach is kinda nice.

By the way Kevin, put me down for 2. I convinced my girl friend to come down this time (seeing as there isnt going to be any "spirited driving" :p).

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Sweet as! Will be good to see a few new people! I second Mermaid Beach as it is a nice beach.

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
I dont care where . Important its on the Gold Coast. I am planing of brining my wife and son.
Taras

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
sorry, won't be able to bring grimace out. Have other commitments on that day.

Top Bottom