[QLD] GC/BRISBANE - Who would take me in for a sleepover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Hey all!!!

I'm coming up to Bribane/GC this Friday night and was looking for someone to take me in for a sleepover :D

I don't eat much and can sleep anywhere and only rape and murder families on Tuesdays so you'll be safe there....

If no-one can take me i have a backup plan so i was just seeing if someone in that district was interested

And no i won't be in REB00T either :(

There is a carton of beers on offer as a token of my gratitude if you accept ;)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Dawso, I'd like to offer, but i am only boarding as well..

im up for a quick meet up though.. haha

G

Unregistered
Not looking good Dawso Hayley is not keen on the idea seeing as she doesnt know you. She is quite particular on who is allowed to sleep over, having children and all. Nothing personal i might talk to her again.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I tried at my place but Friday was a no go. However if you need somewhere for Sat then it's all good.

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Not looking good Dawso Hayley is not keen on the idea seeing as she doesnt know you. She is quite particular on who is allowed to sleep over, having children and all. Nothing personal i might talk to her again.

Thanks anyways Ben, i completely understand that and her concern is well warranted when it concerns kids :)

I tried at my place but Friday was a no go. However if you need somewhere for Sat then it's all good.

Hmmmm..... means i can hang around for the meet on Sunday

But i do need to be home Saturday night :(

Thanks so much guys.... You know you'll always have a place in Tamworth if you ever lower yourselves to coming here lol....

G

Unregistered
I'd offer to put you up for the night, I live in the Valley too so there's plenty of transport (and pubs and clubs around ;) haha), but I'm over in Vancouver Canada for work at the moment.

Good luck though!

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
I'd offer to put you up for the night, I live in the Valley too so there's plenty of transport (and pubs and clubs around ;) haha), but I'm over in Vancouver Canada for work at the moment.

Good luck though!

Cheers Kris, that would've been great fun!

*Keeps Kris in mind for next time ;)

pu-11-me

and put an LSD in it
First Name
Dawso
Drive
VW Touareg
Problem Solvered!!!!

Thanks all for your help

Mods could you please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.