#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
NEW YEAR NEW MEETS!

Welcome to 2019, OZVR4 members. What better way to kick off the new year than with a classic VR4 meet, cruise and burgs!

When: Saturday February 2nd, 5pm

Where: Old Cleveland Lighthouse - Shore St North, Cleveland, cruising to Carl's Jr Eagleby - 17 River Hills Rd, Eagleby

A chill one to start 2019 open to all current and past VR4-owners and affiliates. Feel free to bring your partner/kids along for this one. Please share this around to any VR4 owners you know who might not be on the forum - hope we can get a great turnout to kick off the year.

We'll meet at Old Cleveland lighthouse around 5pm. It's a pretty scenic place to catch up and get some photos:

Old Cleveland Lighthouse.png

At about 6.30-7 or whenever people get hungry, we'll cruise down to Carl's Jr Eagleby for some dinner. This is an easy 35min drive that takes us through some of the bayside's back roads around Mt Cotton. Here's a link to the route so you don't get lost: https://goo.gl/maps/ScBchqoSrk72

Lighthouse to Carls Jr route.png

Let me know if you're coming below and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Saweet! Lets have an Evo amoungst the pigeons hey!

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
Would love to attend Campo but I will wait for any meets until my wagon is at least half decent.... sorry mate.
Looks like shit at the moment. Should have panel and paint done by my Birthday in April.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Mate we don't judge, so you're welcome to bring it regardless of condition. Would be good to see the 'before' so we can be stunned but the 'after' once you've got more bodywork done.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
It's alright...I will hassel you all about killer wasps...

Cocko

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Ian
Drive
PFL Legnum
You guys.... Seriously though, my Leggy looks like shit and I would be embarrassed to be at a meet with it.

Boblobsta

"I'll keep it stock"
Lifetime Member
First Name
Bob
Drive
2001 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Type-V
1976 Leyland Mini Panelvan
I'm in, should be back from Sydney with my car a day or two earlier so I'll be there!

Ian if you come down I'd love to meet you and get your thoughts on my paint and if anything can be done to fix er up.
Although I guess the paint helps me with my sleeper look...

Also super keen to get a track day (Not happy laps - but timed laps in an amateur setting) or even a Drag day going in the near future (I know less interest for drag days but I still need to get my 12)

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Just a few days to go now! Be sure to spread the word and get your cars washed and ready for the meet this weekend.

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
That section has recently been resurfaced, it's nice now. I drive from Ormeau to Ormiston and back fortnightly to pickup/drop off my girls :)

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Get excited - our first meet of the year is TOMORROW!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Bum...just found out I can't make it...car is in the shop trying to get changed over from E85 to 98ron and other vehicleissues has ment that Nick is not able to get to mine as yet...and he has left this morning to the Bathurst 12hr...so car is locked away in the workshop...

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Today's the day! If parking around the lighthouse is full, our backup meet spot is the boat ramp - just around the corner on William St (Circled in Red).

See you all tonight.

Alternate parking.png

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
Thanks to all who came out to the meet yesterday.

Good turnout, great chats and a nice sunset cruise through Mt Cotton.

Here are some crappy pics I snapped during:

20190202_174945.jpg
20190202_172602.jpg
20190202_192732.jpg
20190202_193513.jpg

Top Bottom