Place
and What to do..

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
If we organised something at a weekend on the southside I'd be keen (even though it'll be embarrassing turning up in the Excel lol)

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Yeah I think I could make it. Depending on where and when and a few other factors such as the health of the kids and Mel-D. Damn I hate winter.

gtodave

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
david einam
Drive
galant 7g & 8g
a meet sounds ok but don't have a legnum yet,could bring zr4 or the
cosmo.
david on bribie

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I just ordered some data logger software that I'd be keen to try out.

I'll bring it along to the next (first?) meet.

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
anywhere is good for me.. as long as im free from work..

will I be the only one showing up in a G? how about darkvr4?! I thought there were like 4 vr4's on the road now!?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I think darkVR4 is overseas for a while. I'm sure there were a couple of other guys.

There's a member Royal (Ben) who, according to his profile has a Legnum - maybe he doens't read the forums as often as us lot of addicts :)

We can wait a while for some more cars if everyone wants - mines about 3-4 weeks away hopefully.

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
anywhere is good for me.. as long as im free from work..

will I be the only one showing up in a G? how about darkvr4?! I thought there were like 4 vr4's on the road now!?

Team Kicking myself, have just found this QLD section, I would have been very keen for a meet, at the mo i am overseas but will be back early nov.........if u guys have a meet, take some pics and post em up. Will be keen to meet up when i get back next.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Team Kicking myself, have just found this QLD section, I would have been very keen for a meet, at the mo i am overseas but will be back early nov.........if u guys have a meet, take some pics and post em up. Will be keen to meet up when i get back next.

No worries James,

my car is only a couple of weeks away now so I'll pull finger and organise something once it's ready. I'll make sure there's plenty of pics/vids.

Look forward to meeting you in Nov.

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
on sunday i saw a silver galant vr4, honked at the driver but didnt look at me.. maybe he thought i wanted to race him.. but i didnt wanna race.. was gonna ask if where he got the car from.. also ask if he was a member of Ozvr4.com

saw the car on 2/09 around 9pm+ Kessels rd.. driving towards Mains rd..

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I wonder if that was one of the autos from Brisbane Unique Cars - I haven't seen many other yards up there with them.

I still haven't seen one on the roads down on the coast - yay! makes me feel special lol

cheers

Lee

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
hhhmm.. well when i was at the lights with the car.. i heard loud ticking from his engine bay.. seems the lifters are bad.. but the one i saw at BUC, were in good condition.. so hhhmm..

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Wow you have good ears! If he was a member on here he'd know how to get rid of that :)

Hopefully he finds his way here eventually.

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
No worries James,

my car is only a couple of weeks away now so I'll pull finger and organise something once it's ready. I'll make sure there's plenty of pics/vids.

Look forward to meeting you in Nov.

cheers

Lee

I bet ya cant wait Lee, mate I still cant stop looking out the window in to the drive way. I am counting with ya Lee, keep me up to date with the status of your VR4.

James

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
Wow you have good ears! If he was a member on here he'd know how to get rid of that :)

Hopefully he finds his way here eventually.

Lee

5 years of ticking from my old car.. kinda made it easy to pick up.. car had towbar, gps (tomtom i think hehe)

so when's the meet again? been waiting for it..

G

Unregistered
My Galant should be ready in just under 2 weeks. Count me in for a cruise/meet then.

Leigh

G

Unregistered
Shogun is getting a new lot of plates on the 15th (I believe), so there are a few cars that will become available around then.

Leigh

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I will just come in my skyline... Would be good to see some cars in the flesh. I will take a lot of photos for all to see.

Top Bottom