[QLD] Mini-meet?

G

Unregistered
I'm now taking the girl along, so I won't be staying long.

Leigh

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
I'm now taking the girl along, so I won't be staying long.

Leigh

"The girl" Good to see you are going to take some time out bro.

Taking my mrs out to dinner first then will drop her off an join the boys, if i dont make it to super a mart in time I will ring Lee or christian so we can RV.

Shot bruthas

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
got home about 20 mins ago.. had a good time too.. nice run to Mt. Tambourine except for that Corolla..

nice too meet Mike & Kevin, finally met you guys.. Mike I want those seats!!! i bet you were grinning around the corners coz you weren't being swung around everytime we turn..

fellas.. here are some photo's i've taken.. not so much cause the others didnt turn out as good..

At Super A Mart
IMG_2482-Edited.jpg

IMG_2484-Edited.jpg

IMG_2476-Edited.jpg

IMG_2499-Edited.jpg

IMG_2501-Edited.jpg

The Gang..
IMG_2490-Edited.jpg

just gotta take a photo of it again..
IMG_2488-Edited.jpg

At Mt. Tambourine...
IMG_2514-Edited.jpg

IMG_2507-Edited.jpg

IMG_2503-Edited.jpg

IMG_2515-Edited.jpg

Enjoy!!

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
True dat! I had a great time - I'm determined to get all the way up that Tamborine road without traffic one night...

It was great fun cruising the motorway with 4/5 VR4s, my trip clock was 230km when I got home lol.
By next time, Mike's car will sound like that Evo3 so it will be even more fun ;)

Thanks to everyone for coming out at short notice - I'll get onto organising a dyno day for mid-late Jan.

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Gang,

our car is finally back on the road again. Fingers crossed it should be all good now. The Front Diff and Transfer case look like new. Picked her up yesterday morning but wasn't ready to take her to far until I'm happy that the problems are all sorted. Did notice a small amount of smoke coming from underneath when I got home and a smell of burning transmission fluid. But I figure that it must have been what was left over from the spray onto the exhaust. Jacked the car up this morning and cleaned down the exhaust and then started her up. Let her run for 5 or so minutes, until normal running temp had been reached. Turned it off and didn't notice any smell or smoke. So hopefully whatever had been built up has now been burnt off. Baring any unforeseen issues we should be good to go.

Noticed that some of you guys are having clutch issues suggest that you all go to Neil Lowe Motorsport and get them to do it. At least he knows what he's doing not like the f*cken butcher who caused me all my problems.

$499 for all you guys. I think your asking far to much.
IMG_2490-Edited.jpg

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Hey guys. Yes it was a good night. I enjoyed it a lot. I am trying to download the photos and post them up, but the kis will not leave me alone, so I will have to do it later.

It was good to give the car a little blast to get rid of the cobwebs. Hopefully I get time to install the "mods" before the next meet.

Mike

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Good work with the cruises boys and girls !

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Just thought I'd put some names to the faces (and ass) :)

IMG_2490-Edited.jpg

Also, the attractive one on the right was Leigh's "lady friend" - 10 points to her for putting up with silly boy talk for a good 20mins lol

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Is this better??

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
hmm... looks like it only wants to add a thumbnail of the images

OK I have worked it out, but I couldn't be bothered posting all the images... go to the webshots link above.

but a few from the top of Tamborine...

G

Unregistered
Also, the attractive one on the right was Leigh's "lady friend" - 10 points to her for putting up with silly boy talk for a good 20mins lol
"Lady friend" is perhaps the best way to describe her. Lee, you are so eloquent, while I am so paralytic...

"Alcohaulin' ass... pour another drink in my glass..."

Leigh

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Great photo's guys! Wait till the end of this month though, I know we'll beat your atendence record next time :p

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
Great night guys!!! Was good to catch up, hope you showed up some of those pussy Skylines round the place eh!! ha ha

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Great night guys!!! Was good to catch up, hope you showed up some of those pussy Skylines round the place eh!! ha ha

ha.. had a go with that 180sx.. dunno what he had.. but he seemed like he wanted to have a full go.. that evo 3 (or 2) crazy.. he had full cage inside his car as well...

Top Bottom