1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi,

Date: Sunday December 2nd

Plan Of Attack:
Meet at Yatala BP (behind the main building by the BBQ) at 11am.
Depart Yatala at 11:30 following this route (should take 30 mins) to a picnic spot for lunch (I think there's shops near by if you're too lazy to bring lunch :) ).
Followed by photos & lots of car talk.

Hopefully the route is simple enough that no one will get lost. We can swap mobile numbers before we leave just in case. Those who are extra keen can carry on via a different route back to the M1.

cheers

Lee

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
We will be in Gladstone on that weekend so won't be able to make it. At the rate shogun are going, then I probably still wouldn't have the car to bring along anyway.

I will keep an eye out in case it gets postponed.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
We will be in Gladstone on that weekend so won't be able to make it. At the rate shogun are going, then I probably still wouldn't have the car to bring along anyway.

I will keep an eye out in case it gets postponed.

The next weekend I could do it would be 1/2 December. Does that suit better?

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Hi,

I figured it was time to start organising the next meet. How does the weekend of the 17th/18th of November suit everyone?
Lee

We've got a wedding to go to so unlikely to be able to make it. Weekend before is OK. Weekend after is booked out also. At this time December 1/2 is looking good.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Hi Everyone,

Sounds Like the 17th/18th is a no go at this stage, Im keen for the weekend b4, hell im keen for this weekend, count me in Lee, anyone keen meeting nov 3rd/4th? or does the following weekend suit better 10th/11th?

G

Unregistered
3/4 no good for me, 11 not the best (going to Crowded House that night), prefer not 17 as I'll be hungover. 1st and 2nd of December are fine for me at this stage.

Leigh

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Looks like Dec 1 or 2 suits the best at this stage.

I think a weekend is best if we want to go for a drive and get a good turnout.

So I'll add a poll up for people to choose Sat or Sunday :)

cheers

Lee

gtodave

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
david einam
Drive
galant 7g & 8g
talked to motorguard today and their test car got passed on monday by dotars
so hopefully they will get approval to comply legnum/galants in the next couple of weeks and they can get my car done before the 1/2 december.
if so will be keen to meet and talk cars ,either day
david on bribie

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Hopefully I will have mine as well - its been at Shogun for three and a half weeks. I have been trying to get an update from Shogun for the last three days. I end up talking to someone and they say someone will get back to me, but no-one does. grrrr. I just want to know what is going on. Hopefully they will tell me the truth.

G

Unregistered
Either the 1st or 2nd is fine by me, so I won't vote on either...

Leigh

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Leigh - just pick one! lol

Come one Christian - you could be the swinging vote!!

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
Mel and I still haven't decided yet. Could be difficult as we've got a quite a few busy weekends coming up.

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
Gee. only 4 votes so far... 50/50.

Comon guys.

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
I've broken the deadlock for the moment by voting for the Sunday.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
We'll give it a few more days and then make the call - hopefully those that don't get their preference can still make it.

7 cars in total have voted so far!!

cheers

Lee

Caveman

Crunching Gears
First Name
Paul
Drive
2000 Galant VR4 Type V
Mel and I still haven't decided yet. Could be difficult as we've got a quite a few busy weekends coming up.

If you can't make it Pete, I could always drive your car on your behalf... :)

In other news....I've sold my car, so I now have the money to buy a Legnum at last.
Just have to find the right one....then I'll be able to join you on your cruises.

BTW I saw DARKVR4's car the other day......I only live just around the corner from him.

Cheers
Paul

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Paul,

you should come along regardless of whether or not you find one before the cruise - everyone is welcome!

Maybe you could catch a ride with James if you don't find a car by then?

cheers

Lee

Peter_D

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Pete
Drive
Cab Colt & Evo 6
If you can't make it Pete, I could always drive your car on your behalf... :)

You'll have to check with the Boss and "Keeper of the Keys", my darling beautiful wife Mel. You see I've got to suck up also as I'm just a lowly serf. But as Lee says please come along. What better chance are you going to have to closely examine a number of cars without a salesman trying to pressure you.

Top Bottom