[QLD] Next meet planning

Which dates can you DEFINITELY make for the next OZVR4 QLD meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
just thought I'd put up the idea since OzVr4's 1 year old..

Maybe we can all show the car enthusiast scene that we're strong and getting alot bigger.. not literally bigger, but heck you know what I mean..

I haven't thought of any dates or time.. Just throwing out some ideas here.. :D but I do hope that we can get all the VR4's out in 1 place then maybe do a fun run or cruise?

I do hope we get at least 20 cars.. :D:D:D:D

feel free to leave your comments here..

mookers

puri puri
First Name
Derek
Drive
CL9 Accord Euro Lux, GE Jazz VTi, Evil Supervillain Chair, Homemade Portable Square Drumkit
Maybe we can all show the car enthusiast scene that we're strong and getting alot bigger.. not literally bigger, but heck you know what I mean..

I don't know about anyone else, but *I've* been eating too much lately... lol

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
A Gold Coast Cruz and then out to the Spit on a Sunday so boostcruzing can take photos of the cars eh! I look at that site on occations and man is it boring after a very short time...all people post are Skylines and Silvias....I actually cannot think of more boring cars to post....sorry skyline owners....but what can you do different to the cars? Everyone has the "same" mods...

Oh I am in for anything!

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
yeah Mt Tamborine is always nice, I second that one

G

Unregistered
Sounds good How about Tamborine cruise then on way back swing through surfers and spit to parade..

Make it for a Sunday .More specifically meet at BP Coomera opp dreamworld at 12:30 then up to Tamborine and then into Surfers to catch the afternoon cruising at about 2 or 3?? We will have to get everyone going not let them slack off like usual...

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
ooo tamborine has some AWESOME bends and turns.... GOOD fun in a VR4. Just had a few days there over easter, and man those u-turn sized corners are fun, specially concidering they are like a track (sloped inwards!) Krystal and her sister slowed me down after the first 1 or 2 though, understandably its always more comfortable for the driver....

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
True that is a good part about Tamborine, however that's not why I mentioned it. Zipping around corners up there gives me an uneasy feeling, as I know for a fact that more often than not, bikes tend to come around the other direction on the wrong side of the road. Not something I'd like to be a part of, by pretending I was in a hill climb.

It's nice just to cruise up with the windows down listening to the turbos and bov echo thru the trees and giving it the odd squirt coming off the corners.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Sounds good How about Tamborine cruise then on way back swing through surfers and spit to parade..

Make it for a Sunday .More specifically meet at BP Coomera opp dreamworld at 12:30 then up to Tamborine and then into Surfers to catch the afternoon cruising at about 2 or 3?? We will have to get everyone going not let them slack off like usual...

Sounds perfect..get a few VR4's at the cruz..I have gone a couple of times and never had my car posted on Boostcruzing

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
Sounds perfect..get a few VR4's at the cruz..I have gone a couple of times and never had my car posted on Boostcruzing

just a few?! how about ALOT of VR4s?!

shouldn't we promote safe driving by the way ? yes I drive like a granny :D

but since it's ozvr4's first bday, I thought it should be big and fun.. rather than a risky one..

whiteleg

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
98 Legnum
being a bike rider (now ex rider) and a car driver,I found it is the cars/4X4 that tend to cross the lanes as there brakes have been fried coming down espescially on Henry Roberts Dr

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
I agree with Hipsi... seeing as we are all on OZVR4 we shouldn't be doing crazy stuff on an organised cruise. Just play it safe and drive sensibly. If some people want to do some fast stuff, then they could go for an unofficial drive either before or after the organised event.

Sounds good though. Sunday afternoons are usually best for me.

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
So when ya thinking of Christian?

NickTee

Crunching Gears
First Name
Nick
Drive
dirty silvia
Im down, although my car has been to a meet when troy owned it, I wouldnt mind meeting the lads.

jungle

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Simon
Drive
1 PFL & 1 FL Legnum
If you decide Tamborine FFS go up on/under the speed limit the first time, it's a popular spot and these dudes in blue and white and sometimes red cars with checkers on them do nastly things like book you for speeding and give you little yellow canaries....although i'm not sure why they like giving birds away, mostly to WRX Skyline and Silvia's owners....not sure how they know the particular car owners like birds....

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Sounds like this meet is going to be lots of fun guys, I cant make it....and I am not slacking!! For those of us with VALID reasons for not being able to attend, could one of the attendees be the "Camera man" for the event, as we have been a bit slack on the pic side for the last couple of meets, then those of us who cant make it can have a gander aswell as the rest of the OZVR4 community.

Take care and safe driving lad's

James

G

Unregistered
james how can you say you cant make it when you dont know when its on yet??

Top Bottom