[QLD] Nick Visiting - 20th Feb meet?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Hi guys,

I am getting married in Melbourne on the 15th of Feb and am taking a Honeymoon in QLD for a week. Would love to catch up for a car wash meet or something to put some face to names? I will actually be free during the day on the Wed but will be in Brisbane for the day. I am not sure where you guys are all located, but I am staying in Gold Coast the entire time.

Unfortunately I cant allocate a heap of time, in fear of getting flamed by the WIFE....lol.... but I am good for a few hours if you guys are interested in hooking up?!?!?

Let me know so I can add it to my itinerary!

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
at which of our lovely gold coast establishments are you to reside?

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
As far as I am concerned, there is only ONE!

Palazzo baby! :)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
ah yes, that sleepy little establishment. I can just about see it from my office, so keep your curtains drawn :ROFLMAO: I should be able to pop out at lunch to catch up.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hmmm, maybe a meet at Springwood or Yatala and a blat up Tambourine on Wednesday night?

We'll see who's keen. Otherwise we should at least be able to get the GC lads down to see you and drive out the spit car park or head into the hinterland.

But we definitely do something in honor of Mr Plow! You can meet our own Mr Plow aka Ben :D

cheers

Lee

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Sounds great guys, normally people would think this is unheard of, organising to catch up with a car club on a Honeymoon! One of the many reasons I am marrying this one, supports everything I do! :)

Two words come to mind at this point!

HIRE CAR!

Hell Yeah!!!!

Last time we were ther we hardly left the Hotel! I think we went to a street called Tedder Ave for dinner a few nights which was nice. But I am sure there are heaps of other places. I am looking forward to meeting my interstate compadre!

See you all soon.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Spoil yourself for the day and find a Z3 or a boxter! - would be fun taking that with some VR-4s through the hills :)

Your wife-to-be definitely sounds like a keeper - I'd be laughed out of the room if I suggested an OZVR4 meet during our honeymoon.

cheers

Lee

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
It might cost me a treatment in the massage room for her, but meh, I get to thrash the hire car! Audi A4 Vert.

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
I payed a visit to Maroochy Car Sound on my honeymoon ;)

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
I'm going to Hamilton Island - not a lot for the car enthusiast out there (which is probably why my fiancee is so keen to go there lol)

Hipsi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Trav
Drive
D40 Navara
Hamilton......no shortage of golf buggies to race around in :D

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
we will have to meet up!

Funny thing is Benny, I think your car was one that I almost bidded on at the auctions! I have the original auction pictures of it, I was close, but thought "I already have one with an EVO front" and let it go.

Freaky though, because yours is the only one I looked at in the last 6 months that I was interested in, and ended up here! Although I am now getting a funny feeling about LOKI, I think I might have bidded on that car. Not sure yet, I will need to talk to Gavin about it! lol OR Mitchy....I dont know, that whole story confuses me! lol

Cant wait to catch up guys, not sure if I am more excited about the Hoenymoon or the meet! ;)

I will post up the pics of it later tonight from my home PC Benny.

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Kia Ora Team, Im sure I can turn up to meet ya Nick........Question, does your Fiance/Wife know that you are plannin t catch up with us??

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
not yet, but she is in Golden Door Health retreat at the moment! So she owes me anyway! lol

Strap in I say!

Nick

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Nick
Drive
Aristo
Here you go Benny.

I am pretty sure this is now your car small world.

15514208629a640x480xb4.jpg

15514208629b640x480uz7.jpg

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
Nick, if "Mr Plow" and "Loki" ever got down and busy, it'd spawn something that looks like Benny's car :D

The days are counting down to the wedding mate... good luck with it all ;)

You QLD crew better look after this boy ya know!

Top Bottom