• Poll closed .

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Votes are in: Friday 26th May Meet

Hi all, it seems like it's been way too long since we've had a meet up so lets have one! - In about 2 weeks time.

The proposed meet would be from 7pm at Getta Burger Carina.

The Carina Store is fairly centrally located and has a big car park at the sporting club across the road we can meet up at then walk across the road to get our burgers, then walk back and eat them at our cars.

ADDRESS
1396 Creek Road, Carina QLD 4152
STORE HOURS
Friday: 11.30am to 8.30pm
Saturday: 11.30am to 8.30pm

gettaburger carina.png

For those of you that don't know, Getta Burger sells massive American style burgers that can put you into a coma, and they are AWESOME and relatively cheap, for what you get.

burger.jpg

gettaburger menu.png

https://www.facebook.com/Getta-Burger-653952764689903/
http://www.gettaburger.com.au/

Friday night has always seemed to be the most successful to me, but I'll leave it up to a vote.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Already on Facebook but to show I'm serious:

Because bribery always works, free rear hoon-bar/strut-brace/grocery-restraint for the first 5 strutless Legnums to arrive!

(Sorry, don't think they fit galants and they don't need them anyway)

Special Thanks to @matchtheclown for selling (gifting?) me these and many other goodies for a low low price!

braces.jpg

Nitephyre

Flaccid Member
Lifetime Member
First Name
Matt :)
Drive
1963 Toyota Lite-Stout & 2007 Toyota Blade Master G
Hmm, that's a mighty tempting offer! I think I'll drive into work and come to this one, heh. I'd even buy your burger Pretzil, but no tongue sorry :p

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Yep, lets lock in Friday then.

If anyone knows any other Brisbane VR4 owner try to get them to go, even if they're on the, *cough*, less official VR4 pages.
Not sure I'll go so far as to post on those facebook pages though, what is everyone's thoughts on that?

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Speaking of, @JayDay, you around? Considering I missed meeting you when you collected the intercooler.

Cameron McPherson

#Skids4Jesus
Lifetime Member
First Name
Cameron
Drive
1997 White Legnum VR4
2010 50cc Scooter - Daily
Let's invite 8th gen people the roll them up in carpet and throw them off a bridge!

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
If I can find a welder to come to my place and get my car back on the road I'll be there but I don't have a car ATM

Top Bottom