[QLD] Wash Meet for 25th or 26th October

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
OK Guys! who's keen for another wash meet ?

Looking at next Thursday or Friday night ? 25th or 26th October

As usual the wash meet will be at Eight Mile Plains as it seems to be a good compromise for both members from North and South

https://maps.google.com.au/maps?sadd...=19&iwloc=ddw1

Maybe even Yum Cha afterwards ? This might depend on my new car / new house purchasing situations....(y)

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Was a Ralliart Colt, was a 1997 Toyota Aristo was a 1996 Legnum..Now an XR5 Turbo
You coming Stan ?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Don !! Will be good to see ya again, been a while. Hows the Delica going ?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Friday should be fine unless anyone else has a problem ?

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Hey guys !! Don't forget this tonight !! Lets get a few VR4's this time eh or we are going to have to rename the QLD section - Random Car Meet

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
What time. There will be at least 1 VR4 attending.

chocco

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Christian
Drive
1999 FL Galant VR4 with MMCS
Christian send me a msg if your heading out tonight and twist my arm to come. I hate taking my car out of the garage now with those few scuffs on it from the P plater :(

If you get me out Ill park the car 2 blocks around the corner and walk up lol

VR4Rocket

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kevin
Drive
Lets meet from 8pm...I believe Christian is coming

Top Bottom