QLD wash meet Friday 7th Feb

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Is it time for another car-wash meet, the first of the year, then Yum Cha.

whats_doing

QLD Events Manager
First Name
Sam
Drive
98 PFL Black Legnum - SOLD
MY15 Hyosung GT650R
Sisters birthday on the 7th. If it was the 8th I can make it.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Friday would be better for me.
If its Saturday, I vote lunch I guess, I'm busy after 6pm.

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
2000 Legnum Mint with 44589ks when I got it. Now with black leather seats. After 3 years of fun some terminal engine bay wiring issues raised their ugly heads and it died. I Now drive a 2002 Legnum and have retired the 2000 to spare parts duty.
Friday is pretty much the only day I can make it and my son and I are hanging out for YUM CHA, LOL.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Well since Rabit is the organiser, seems it has to be Friday :p, everyone else will just have to deal with it :D
YUM CHA!!!!

Rabit

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Robert
Drive
Does anyone live near you who may be able to give you a lift.

Kiwivr4

Crunching Gears
First Name
Gary
Drive
Legnum
I might come and say hi if I get time after work but I'll be in my triton not the legnum

and what is yum cha never had it b4

Smurph

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Symond
Drive
1997 VR4 Galant PFL
I'm in for Friday, Saturday is powerplay and then a mates birthday

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
TJ and Gary, sorry to have kept your hopes up, wire sleeve supplier just called me up, said there's a delay and they haven't sent the items.. it'll arrive on Friday and unfortunately wont have enough time to finish it.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
TJ and Gary, sorry to have kept your hopes up, wire sleeve supplier just called me up, said there's a delay and they haven't sent the items.. it'll arrive on Friday and unfortunately wont have enough time to finish it.

Thats fine mate just found I might have a few more issues to deal with :( and I'm waiting for some seals to do at the same time so wont be doing till next weekend earliest anyways.

So might be coming in Sky instead...

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Heres the video I was telling a certain Forrester owner about at the meet up :D

Top Bottom