[QLD] Who Lives Near Shogun?

G

Unregistered
is there anybody that lives close to shogun and wants to do me a favour? :D

i have a set of 17" SSR Integral S1 rims that have been at shogun since my car arrived there, and they need to be picked up!

reason i havent got them sent over here is, i dont want to pay ~$300 freight for a set of rims i'm not going to use, so if there is someone over there that wants to buy them, or is willing to pick them up for me, and then i can organise them be sold from there, it would be greatly appreciated!

This is a pic of them for anyone interested.
not sure on width/offset, however i'd imagine it would be something suitable for a legnum, and if someone picks them up, i can get more details.

w&s-gallery4wheel3-24.jpg

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
how much are you selling it for?

I might be able to pick it up and probably store it somewhere... but hey.. where's SHOGUN? is that somewhere in Brisbane?

G

Unregistered
looking for $400 for the 4 of them.

yeah shogun is in brisbane... i think. either way its NOT in wa. :p

Taraska

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Taraska
Drive
Black VR-4!!!!!!
My car is getting to Brisbane this Friday. So i was going to see my car next week . So if you want me i can pick them up for you.
Taras

is there anybody that lives close to shogun and wants to do me a favour? :D

i have a set of 17" SSR Integral S1 rims that have been at shogun since my car arrived there, and they need to be picked up!

reason i havent got them sent over here is, i dont want to pay ~$300 freight for a set of rims i'm not going to use, so if there is someone over there that wants to buy them, or is willing to pick them up for me, and then i can organise them be sold from there, it would be greatly appreciated!

This is a pic of them for anyone interested.
not sure on width/offset, however i'd imagine it would be something suitable for a legnum, and if someone picks them up, i can get more details.

w&s-gallery4wheel3-24.jpg

G

Unregistered
I work at Enoggera, 20+ minutes from Shogun. I could pick them up for you if Taraska can't, but I might have to get Christian to store them for you as storage is a bit tight at my place.

You would have to make sure that Ben from Shogun knows exactly where your wheels are because they are f**kwits about keeping track of anything.

G

Unregistered
thanks guys, but someone has arranged to buy them, so hopefully all is sorted!

Kristian

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Kristian
Drive
Changes daily
They were there when I visited last, in the main workshop sitting on the wheel rack. :)

Top Bottom