[QLD] Willowbank 1/4 Mile Sat 23 Feb

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hi Guys,

there's a Test n Tune day at Willowbank on the 23rd of Feb http://www.willowbank-raceway.com.au/tntpage.htm.

It's $36 for the driver and a passenger and you need a helmet and long pants, long sleeve shirt and covered shoes if you want to race. Apparently you can pick up a helmet from about $100-$150 bucks.

I'm not sure if I'll have my car fixed by then or a helmet so I might come along as someones passenger and film from the stands if my PS is still broke.

Anyone keen?

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Im up for it, but im missing a couple of things. Ill have to find myself a Helmet, Long sleeve shirt, $36 ... oh yeah and a car.

If something happens before then ill definately come, but at the moment it looks like im out.

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
You should come along anyway Brock, someone will be able to swing past and pick you up (I will if my car is ok).

cheers

Lee

G

Unregistered
Hmmm 23rd ey...my intercepter should be done by then... Be a nice opportunity to test it. Lee can pick you up but may also have another passenger, is that allowed?

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Hopefully my car can be fixed by then but otherwise I'll take you up on that offer.

No dramas with two passengers - I can just pay the $18 spectator entry fee.

cheers

Lee

DarkVR4

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
James
Drive
Black FL Reganum
Might bring the family down and support anyone who is gonna put there vr4 on the 1/4 mile, 50% for me so far, the Mrs is keen.

PS lee?

BuzzPuppy

OZVR4 Ambassador
Lifetime Member
First Name
Gavin
Drive
レグナム Super VR-4
And it was an interesting YouTube video as well mate... good luck with it :)

naughtika

OzVR4 Stalker
First Name
Christian
Drive
'96 Galant VR4, '17 MB A180, '25 Macan GTS
hhmm not sure if i wanna take my car there while i haven't done my belts and clutch.. we'll see..

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
id love to go to one of these. perhaps in months to come... kinda gotta save a bit of money, get a few things done, and.. well.. get a day off work if its going to be a saturday :D

leebutts

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Lee
Drive
2001 Golf GTI
Can someone lend me a helmet? It would want to be a large as I have a big head.

I'm not supposed to be spending money on car related adventures at the moment and a helmet is a little hard to hide from the Mrs :)

Murph

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Justin
Drive
Legnum/4WD TD Hilux/260Z
Hmm....I might just be in for that!

Been aaaages since I've had any runs at the drags.

frozen

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
Josh
Drive
1990 Mitsubishi GTO
Formerly: 1996 Galant VR-4
i kinda need a new clutch.. i can see it now.. 17 second pass due to 2nd gear revving out lmao. pity im working saturday or id be there.

whiteleg

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
98 Legnum
Hi Guys I've got some 3 helmets (ex motorbike rider maybe rider again soon) if you want to try just send me a PM and you can cover over and try one.

G

Unregistered
Definetely interested Matt. Could you give me a text or call tomorrow so i can come around or something? Ben 0419732455

whiteleg

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Matt
Drive
98 Legnum
No Worries Ben, Lee will be coming over also probably after 9 30am

Top Bottom