Quarter Mile Times

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
I went for a run down WSID last night.

I managed a best of 13.790 at 161.82km/h.
This is with just an aftermarket clutch and MBC at 10psi.

60' time was 2.014 on that run so I think there is some room for improvement!

Was my first time ever down to the track and I can't wait to go back with some mods!

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
Hey Fazz, Impressive time for a near stock car and a first time driver. Will be good to see what you can do with a bit more experiance and some more power.

Fazzle

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Anthony (Fazz)
Drive
S1 Galant
Thanks guys. I was looking for 14.4 best but after my first run I was turning at the end of the track (I raced my friend in his 12sec FPV Typhoon) and I got a message from a friend saying "13.7 great time Fazz" and all I could think was FUCK! lol. Much better then I expected.
Then the next run I backed it up with another 13.7 but by watching the video (a friend filmed each run) I crept forward before the launch so my clock would have started. Next time though hey?

Tom - Great to meet you mate. I like your Leggy! Hope to meet up with you again.

tommy86

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Tom
Drive
Really fast Magna wagon thingy
Yeah Fazz, as soon as i finish the car i'll see you back out at eastern creek

Colonia

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
KENAN
Drive
Legnum SuperVR4
Are those the entire time, or the pure driving time?
Counts with their response time?

My best time is 13.66 at 162,6 KM/H

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
The times on the leader board are minus the reaction time.

However, i get the distinct impression Lee no longer frequents this forum so i wouldnt expect to get on the leaderboard too soon lol

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Had a run tonight at willowbank :) got 13.181@168.95km/104.98mph... Mods are fmic, front pipes 2.5" and 3" exhaust, tme tune 16psi(when it was auto with exhaust leak :p) manual conversion... Issues are coil packs breaking down around 4-4500rpm and rear turbo leaking seals so bit of exhaust smoke (was confermed tonight)...
I was only aiming for a 13.7 run but am happy as with the 13.18 :D when stock with auto and 11psi I got 14.3 but gearbox wasnt healthy

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Thanks guys yeah been running quick since I fiddled around and serviced it on Thursday :) went pretty well Friday night too :p

Just wondering how quick I could get if it actually took everything I didnt need outta the car and didnt have 3/4 tank fuels :p hmm ill do another run.after tune date and see hehe

mills_88

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Matt
Drive
Toyota Supra RZ - The Project
Holden Commodore SS VF Series 2 - The Daily
We need a 12 in this thread, been years and still none.

G

Unregistered
200+ kw manual with spares tyre, tools,back seat stripped and a 1/4 tank of fuel with a big launch should see a 12 you would think. Especially in one of the nice cold states.

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
i had spare tyre, baby gear, 2 kids seats and a baby seat bout 20kg's of cds and hard intercooler pipes in the boot and ran the 13.18 so strip them out and get a better launch and maybe a 12.9 or 13 flat could be posible but donno wat power im running

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
I should take mine on e85 and with launch control but I kinda don't want to given i'm about to sell it, maybe whoever buys it will, i'm sure it would run mid to high 12s....

Anton_Willows

Hesitantly Boosting
First Name
Tony
Drive
1996 Legnum VR-4
Man, reading this thread makes me wanna get to Willowbank as soon as possible, although having 0 exeriance at the drags mean it could be a steep learning curve..
Still reckon I'd have fun regardless of my time..

Top Bottom