Quarter Mile Times

vr4cobra

1 AYC Bar
First Name
T-J
Drive
1996 Galant VR4
Haha well I can't get anitag with the ecu I have so won't need a spare diff just yet :p... I'll be organizing a test n tune night at willowbank in April after the tune date for anyone who wants to come see wat times they can get :p

VOLK

Stabbin' technique!
First Name
Joey T
Drive
13 RA Lancer Hackzilla
Don't even need antilag to kill em...sometimes just driving around is enough!

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Heaps have broke them just rolling on in first or second, (so they say anyway). But who cares, great excuse to get sayc :)

With mine up for sale son it won't be going to the drags though.... Maybe the new owner will, would be god to know what it could do. It ran a 13.7 when it made 167 on a dyno dynamics, even if that numbers not artificially high, it now makes another 60kwatw and has launch control plus anti lag.... got to be at least a high 12 in there....

Interloper

Leaving Skid Marks
Premium Member
First Name
Andrew
Drive
2000 Legnum S Man, NX Paj, CBR1000RRSP2, CRF450
Heaps have broke them just rolling on in first or second, (so they say anyway). But who cares, great excuse to get sayc :)

With mine up for sale son it won't be going to the drags though.... Maybe the new owner will, would be god to know what it could do. It ran a 13.7 when it made 167 on a dyno dynamics, even if that numbers not artificially high, it now makes another 60kwatw and has launch control plus anti lag.... got to be at least a high 12 in there....

Come on Steve I'm sure you could get an extra couple of K for a sub 13s machine, you know you wanna.....
oh sorry maybe that was just me :rolleyes:

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
2010 nt did pajero tow car / 2000 6spd gc8 wrx tarmac rally car / 2000 Manual Subaru Outback 2.5 just a car
Haha, I do but I also don't :)

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
See there was a high 12 in there

TME_Steve

3 AYC Bars
Lifetime Member
First Name
Steve
Drive
Exact words were at least a high 12. This was a long time ago, and based on my lard arse legnum that had heavier wheels, tyres, brakes, dynamat etc

Yours should be under 12.5 :p

trotty

3 AYC Bars
First Name
Daniel Trotman
Drive
2000 vr4 Legnum 5 sp man
2006 Suzuki Swift Sport 5 sp man
Exact words were at least a high 12. This was a long time ago, and based on my lard arse legnum that had heavier wheels, tyres, brakes, dynamat etc

Yours should be under 12.5 :p

Put mine on the scales next time it's up. Then I can put it down to shit driver. Lol

Dice

1 AYC Bar
Lifetime Member
First Name
DiceR
Drive
Galant VR-4 2xT25bb
Nissan Cube
Hah I thought the new auto had some magic to it! I guess you're not running E85.

pretzil

2 AYC Bars
First Name
Rick
Drive
Legnum VR4
Hah I thought the new auto had some magic to it! I guess you're not running E85.

Okay, I never had it dynoed with the newer gearbox, maybe it somehow let more power thru, but when the car was dynoed last it made 191kW on ethanol. Trottys made 230 I believe.

Top Bottom