Rasi // Mike - Brisbane

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
Hey all,

I have been a silent member for the last month or so as I have been considering getting a VR4 Legnum. Thanks to the Ironchef I think I may now have a new ride. see attached.

It has been a long journey since the Wife first complained about the skylines lack of boot space (approximately 6 years ago). After a bit of debate... a legnum was the chosen replacement due to the performance (for me), cost and boot space(for her). The boot space has become a bit of an issue with the 2 kids we have (3 years old and 10 months old) where the pram only just fits in the boot...

Well enough of the essay, I just thought I would say hi, show the images of the soon to be car (just waiting for a few more photos) and stop being a closet forum member.

Mike Rasi

ps. if someone wants to give me a comprehensive explaination of the auction sheet, feel free.

Attachments

• 17050596a__0x0.jpg
    17050596a__0x0.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 17050596b__0x0.jpg
    17050596b__0x0.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 17050596c_0x0.jpg
    17050596c_0x0.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 35

hawks

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mark
Drive
Sold my 1998 Legnum VR4 Type S
Hi Mike, Welcome to the forums.

You must be one of the few to make a first post that actually has a car. The car looks great too.
I am not sure about you auction sheet, someone here will be able to help you (a few A1's on there)

There are a few members in QLD now too.

:)

snickells

Leaving Skid Marks
Lifetime Member
First Name
Anon
Drive
Car
Top looking car Mike, nice to see the lurkers coming out to say g'day. If Kristian is the guy who hooked you up with this vehicle, he should be able to explain everything on the auction sheet for you. Its nice having someone on here who understands Japanese.

G

Unregistered
Welcome to the forum, good to see another whiteVR4, they are the only way to go :p

bogan bob

1 AYC Bar
First Name
Dion
Drive
'15 Amarok
Welcome mike, yet another family bus on order, seems to be a few people retiring their skylines to make space for a mighty legnum :D

Rasi

Leaving Skid Marks
First Name
Mike
Drive
2001 Nissan Elgrand - Previously the "best" factory optioned 2000 Legnum (manual, suade recaros)hehe
cheers guys... yeh the skyline will make way for the family bus. It is sort of exciting to have a car that has performance, but isn't main stream.

Top Bottom